Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

Just Reiterating...Manual is possible! 1 W so far this morning! It’s a Yeezy, but same system for these 1’s!

E0232868-21A9-48B7-BFFD-2AA8A82E1A0D.jpeg
UntimelyBelatedGalapagostortoise-max-1mb.gif

I’m so ready to buy thsee, I just need specific sizing Info. Yes I know the answer is gonna be tts 9xs out 10. But sizing has been so off this year. 3s, 5s and 13s ran big imo. But dmps felt snug went tts. Playoff 11s from last year fit perfect. red 14s fit great Sz 11. My af1s are 10.5 I’m leaning on going with 10.5. Af1s and Jordan 1s seem to be close in build. My shadow 1s are an 11 and I guess they feel fine. Yes I am being picky And don’t feel like settling. I miss going into the store, trying shoes on then coppin

I read that they are very quick to ban people now and the back button after five sec clock countdown no longer works. It took me 8hrs, but I was able to get the CP 2.0 via SP, thankfully I hit on a Sheikh raffle for the Royal toes and FNL raffle for the Smoke Grey.

Remember shoe palace restocking tomorrow between the hours of 9am to 11:00pm :emoji_laughing:

Yeah backing out and retrying doesn’t work for me anymore
It used to be clutch for me
I gotta wait for the 2 min timer now to keep trying
Plus half the time I can’t even enter the site
It’s gotten really bad
I only try till I get banned then usually give up

Do you guys think these have bottomed out in price on the secondary market? Trying to figure out if now is the time to purchase on StockX/Goat.

Do you guys think these have bottomed out in price on the secondary market? Trying to figure out if now is the time to purchase on StockX/Goat.

I’d cop now folks are off loading for the next new release and are undercutting each other. I would look local as well, my boy just scooped a pair for $225.

I’d say now is the time to buy but don’t bother with stockx unless you wanna wait a month to get them.

I was about to say forgot about SP but knew better to try. How much they charge shipping, was it $23 or $27 like the Yeezy yesterday?

Shipping was $23.95 I think
Plus a processing fee

Damn they raised the shipping to $27?!
Unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom