Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

you think this is a good trade for my legend blue 11? Would that be an even trade? Or am I llosing in here?

If you are only looking at the resell aspect between the two, you are maybe losing what, $40-$50 bucks?? Then ya, maybe a few bucks. Now, if you are looking at quality, Metallic 5's are better which ups the Legend Bllue's pretty easily. With that said, I think it's an even trade. However, if you want to look at this down the road, maybe 3-4 years from now, I'm pretty certain that the Legend Blue's will have a higher resell value than the OG Metallic 5's. Well, that's my opinion at least. Given previous retros between the 2, the 11's mids always have higher resell value but this shouldn't deter you from making this trade now. I think Metallic 5's are better so I would go for that trade as well.

Last edited:
If you are only looking at the resell aspect between the two, you are maybe losing what, $40-$50 bucks?? Then ya, maybe a few bucks. Now, if you are looking at quality, Metallic 5's are better which ups the Legend Bllue's pretty easily. With that said, I think it's an even trade. However, if you want to look at this down the road, maybe 3-4 years from now, I'm pretty certain that the Legend Blue's will have a higher resell value than the OG Metallic 5's. Well, that's my opinion at least. Given previous retros between the 2, the 11's mids always have higher resell value but this shouldn't deter you from making this trade now. I think Metallic 5's are better so I would go for that trade as well.
Thanks to everyone for the advise

Yup, I don't get how some people put like 5's, 6',s, 11's, etc in those clear sole boxes.

Easier/Faster to get yellow. 4's as well, if your netting is white. 

I'd never do that. Doesn't help at all with blocking the light. I don't know whoever thought that was a good idea. But I still see dudes doing it in online pics and looking proud of it. I'm like, "Have fun with that." LOL.

The only shoes I keep in storage tubs are WELL worn beaters that I don't care much about anymore.

$100 is not bad. You win. Unbelievable how little people care about a release when it's not limited. This is one of the best shoes of all time and it's been treated like it's just another release.

People thought Nike Air would warrant a limited release thus making them as coveted as we thought they'd be before 2013 when we were longing for the Nike Air

$100 is not bad. You win. Unbelievable how little people care about a release when it's not limited. This is one of the best shoes of all time and it's been treated like it's just another release.

I agree. These are the best release of the year to me next is the white cement 4s and bred 12s.

I think honestly the hype really kills. not that I dont Ike hype shoes but these Metallics are a classic. Super comfortable too. Great beaters imo but I'm not using mine as beaters :tongue:

Love to look at these, but I just can't justify copping. Not my style on foot, I never get around to wearing my 2011 like I should

JB should have released these years ago when the demand was there... instead they pushed blue tinted retros with the wrong materials :smh:

JB should have released these years ago when the demand was there... instead they pushed blue tinted retros with the wrong materials
mean.gif
Quality would have been garbage and they would have been a lot harder to get at $170.

Back
Top Bottom