Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Anybody shoes still squeaking? Lol, the **** draws hella attention man not to mention it's annoying.

Have you tried the baby powder under the insole? I think that's the answer for squeeky shoes. Seen this multiple times on various threads.

Anybody shoes still squeaking? Lol, the **** draws hella attention man not to mention it's annoying.
Yup, mine still do. Never right off the bat though. It usually takes a few hours of wearing before they start squeaking. Not sure if it is the moisture build up inside or what? I tried the baby powder thing on day one, temporarily worked. I'm over it now though.

Havent worn my pair yet but any shoes that squeak I pull the insole out up to the arch of my foot and super glue it back in. Its worked everytime so far.

Just worn mine for the first time last night. These might be one of the most comfortable Jordan's I own.

But ....my left foot is squeaking :lol: gotta find some baby powder.

Just worn mine for the first time last night. These might be one of the most comfortable Jordan's I own.

But ....my left foot is squeaking
laugh.gif
gotta find some baby powder.
how many compliments you get?

Still can't believe there are still pairs of these things sitting at some places.  I thought these shoes were hyped prior to their release..........did that $220 price tag really kill its sell-out potential?

Still can't believe there are still pairs of these things sitting at some places.  I thought these shoes were hyped prior to their release..........did that $220 price tag really kill its sell-out potential?

I think that is what it was. The price tag weeded out all the majority of hypebeasts

I don't think it was so much the price tag as it was numbers produced. Hype\beasts will stop on a dime when a shoe is produced in very large numbers.

What's a shoe to a hypebeast that he can't back door?

thats a fair point. All I know is I am happy to have been able to cop my pairs of these with ease.

The price, the shoes are alright however I am not paying $220 for a shoe just because the wording was changed.  I will pay $190 all day for these but $220 nope.   Someone might say it is only $30 extra dollars, true however what warranted the price jump for these.  People on the forums are saying they squeak, if these are suppose to be made with premium materials why the squeaking.  My fire red V's from 2 years ago don't or my Oreo V's from 2 years ago and they had the $160 price tag.  Don't try and feed me BS just because you want to raise the price Jordan.

View media item 2167033
Just wore mine for the first time out in Vegas at the Summer Sixteen tour this past Sunday. I went TTS and was worried about the fit because when I wore these around the house on release day for 20 minutes they felt a lil tight. But to my surprise after 4 hours of wear they were REALLY comfortable, even with the force fields that I put in.

The funny thing is, literally EVERYBODY, and I mean EVERYBODY, was wearing the banned 1's and the Cement 4's at the show. Everybody in T-Mobile arena had them joints on. I only seen one person wearing the metallic 5's. Really satisfied with this shoe

any truth to this? at champs.....I ordered two pair lol and they shipped. who knows what I will receive....

Back
Top Bottom