Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Got off the phone with Nike CS a few minutes ago, basically they are going to "open a claim". I have to send in the shoes (on my own dime) and then they will determine whether or not a credit/voucher for the full retail price I paid will be issued or not.

Got off the phone with Nike CS a few minutes ago, basically they are going to "open a claim". I have to send in the shoes (on my own dime) and then they will determine whether or not a credit/voucher for the full retail price I paid will be issued or not.

That sucks man. I wouldve argued to not pay that return shipping n have them make a label

That sucks man. I wouldve argued to not pay that return shipping n have them make a label
I thought about doing that, it sucks that I have to drop another dime on the shoes. I may just scrub them and keep them, not too sure yet.

I thought about doing that, it sucks that I have to drop another dime on the shoes. I may just scrub them and keep them, not too sure yet.

Keep trying different online agents maybe you can at least get a code for future purchase

You buy from Nike or another place?

Sent them off to Tennessee this morning. I'll call them back and see whats up, it cost $14.10 to ship via USPS.

^I hope that's 20% plus your purchase money back
They will let me know when they receive the shoes...and since it is a limited shoe, they only offer a credit/voucher for the amount I paid for the shoes. Which is fine with me, 20% off a pair of J's, more than covers the $14.10 I spent to ship them back. 

The Mets seem a lot more reflective than the Raging Bul.

My guess would be the 3-M fades over the years.

The Mets seem a lot more reflective than the Raging Bul.

My guess would be the 3-M fades over the years.

No i don't think it does, the ines back then just weren't as strong. The 1999 metallics have a strong tongue too and the 2016 is very strong but note the material is actually more plastic than the passed 3m tongues my favorite is always the 1999 version.

Wore these today. These and true blue 3s are the most comfiest retries this year

They will let me know when they receive the shoes...and since it is a limited shoe, they only offer a credit/voucher for the amount I paid for the shoes. Which is fine with me, 20% off a pair of J's, more than covers the $14.10 I spent to ship them back. 

I hope you arent planning on using that voucher on a snkrs release

Back
Top Bottom