Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I didn't cop the 2014's due to the pinkish so called infrared, and another reason is this:
Au Contrair Mon Frare, I sold my Infrared Pack ones for under retail yesterday now that I have a pair of the new ones. Ya'll sneaker gods got it. 

These run pretty damn big - I should've sized down. JB's sizing is so inconsistent, I'm a 9 in most but either a half size down or even a full size down (rarely, but the HGG 13s and Taxi 12s I could've gone a full size down probably).

Pretty sure the entire "they're too pink" crew went straight to the mall looking for their size after seeing these pics.
roll.gif

Honestly amazed at how the "they're too pink" crowd evidently don't know what infrared is :lol: :smh:

They sound like they were expecting the re-release of the Varsity Red VI's :lol:

Either the "red" part of the word "infrared" is f'n them up or the 2010 Infrared Pack that had the in-between hue of regular red and infrared skewed their interpretation of the color.

Just saw em in person today and glad I copped a pair. And this is coming from someone that has the 2010 pack. Won't happen but I hope the release of the Black Infrared's is just as easy to cop.

I have a confession, I was part of the too pink crowd but after seeing them in person I wised up and instantly copped a pair. Couldn't settle with just the infrared pack after seeing these. I hope y'all can forgive me.

Did I Say Anything Negative About Dudes Choice In Footwear?
indifferent.gif

The Post Was Very Clearly A Troll Post, Ie. Joined Today And This Was His First Post..... This Is The Jordan 6 White/Infared Thread, Not The "I Copped This Hybrid Instead" Thread.... Let's At Least Try And Stay On Topic...... If Dude Wants To Cop And Rock Barbershop J's That's His Born Right
laugh.gif
I Just Don't Need To Read About It In A Thread Dedicated To A Classic Like This Particular Shoe Is
tired.gif

Cap'n Save-A-***'s In Every Crowd Tho I Guess
eyes.gif

It's Ok Ya'll Can Return To Your Seats Now!
You didn't say anything negative directly, but certainly implied it with the "thumbs down" comment. And as for this being the Jordan 6 White Infrared thread, he stated how much he loved the 6s and that led to him talking about the fusions he decided to go with that guess what, are air forces and WHITE INFRARED 6s.

Thers no "Cap', Save-A-Whatever", but there certainly is an ******* that always tries to redeem himself with a "I didn't mean it" type post. Its all good though, carry on.

I have a confession, I was part of the too pink crowd but after seeing them in person I wised up and instantly copped a pair. Couldn't settle with just the infrared pack after seeing these. I hope y'all can forgive me.
Lol can't speak for everyone but by me, forgiven. There are worst people out there, I know a couple that swore the white infrareds in general were trash, and of course they got themselves a pair "just because", that kind of action can't be forgiven lol someone else that would've enjoyed the pair and someone that actually wanted a pair could've had one if it weren't for these "just because customers".

It's okay fam we all make mistakes but we are only human :smile:

I remember the 1991 pair, I was mad young but I still remember. The hue was very light, really popped. These are close to it. In fact my cousin who also saw the 91s and who is not into kicks asked me a few months ago what ever happened to my pairs of white and black Jordan 6s with the "pink" on them, I told him that's called infrared. Take it for what it's worth.

Dhughes can you post a comparison picture between these and the 2012 Olympics?
You should look at pics on FC. Someone posted pics from FC of the Oly VIs and the infrareds VIs and the toe box wasn't raised as much on the infrareds as they were on the Oly VIs

At least you could admit it. Infrared is pinkish on the UV chart

Last edited:
At least you could admit it. Infrared is pinkish on the US chart
thats true, i was def expecting a bright color, that was close to pink.. but some of the pics i saw before i saw em in person literally made em look hot pink, its cleared up now and anyone who is still like i was aka "the too pink crowd", refer to hughes pics because he was able to catch the true color of these 

Back
Top Bottom