Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Repped to the ones who posted pictures :nthat:

I don't like the raised toe look so I'm glad they changed it a bit

Last edited:
Did anybody get a back order email from Foot Auction today. I did, so I don't think they are gunna restock them in 2 weeks like the email said..they will send out in 2 weeks. I think FA is fronting. :smh:

Oklahoma City slept on these in a few parts of the city. I missed a raffle chance, and then on release day I finished my errands and decided to call my local spot where I cop my j's. I called at like 4:30 in the afternoon and they had a size 11 and quite a few other sizes. Drove down and scooped up my pair. .......wish every release was like this.

just got an email from footlocker. my order was backordered and will be shipped out in two weeks. just called to confirm that it wouldnt be cancelled and when they would be getting the shipment in. she said the end of february and never asked my order number. she just said "are you calling about the jordan 6 backorder". guess they had lots of calls today

im glad the infrared tint was more like the air max 90 infrared tint. my infrared pack does not have this tint at all. 

everywhere online sold out yet?
Checking to see if it's time to put yours up for sale on the bay? I see ya fam. 
nerd.gif
 LOL jk.

actually nah I didn't cop & I could have w/ discount but I don't wanna sleep entirely before I pay 200 or a little more.

Last edited:
I have a confession, I was part of the too pink crowd but after seeing them in person I wised up and instantly copped a pair. Couldn't settle with just the infrared pack after seeing these. I hope y'all can forgive me.

I've learned that what we see online is never what we see in person when it comes to Jordans and Nikes.
Sort of like meeting up with a chick you met online, but just the opposite.
The Js always look better, and the chick always looks worse.

imo these are really nice in person & on foot

actually calling now to see if I can still cop for 130 before they gone.

Back
Top Bottom