Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Yea there are pics out and why would they put nike air on the back?

None of the 23rd annivarsary shoes have had it on the back
Being that some of the Jordans have had NA on the back, I thought it'd be a trend.

All AJ 1s of late, White cement 3s, rumored black cement 3s, and etc.

Yea I get you more and more shoes coming out with Nike air and i somewhat hope to see it on more models

Are there two threads on this shoe?

infrared-air-jordans-2014-1.jpg

infrared-air-jordans-2014-2.jpg

Ugh those reds are actually releasing? Thanks none the less for the pics these shoes look too good

If the all red VIs had a smoked out outsole :pimp: would definitely be copped no questions but they aren't bad

Yeah it's looking like these are gonna be hard to get already. Dudes already on some "10 pairs copped" greedy type sht. Fck man. I'm just waiting for them to be like "Air Jordan VIs will be a limited release" so I can start packing my bags for the move to other-brand-land Dawg.

hahahaha Sorry ya'll; this release got me marinating and pre salted. But man, could I just get one pair. Please. 1 pair. Not "one to rock one to stock", not bomb shelter/hoarder amounts, just one fcking pair. PLEASE. 

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence about these infrared VI's.  Just something about them that has me second guessing a purchase.

Everybody who I've asked around my way have said they fit closest to the Playoff VIII's that dropped last year...At least in terms of recent retro's...I'd like to get NT's opinions though since I've not owned a pair since the DMP's and those are long since sold...

Also I'm thinking these shouldn't be that hard to acquire...It's looking like a GR and due to All Star Weekend there will be tons of All Star shoes that people will be wanting to purchase...Shouldn't be a problem as long as you put the work in...

I agree...none of the white/red colorways have been hard to get over the past 2 years (fire red iii, fire red iv, both white/black/red vs). As long as enough are made these should follow suit imo.
I hope it stays this way because previous years the Mars 4, fire red V and even the cardinals did not sit like the white red from the last two years.

Has anyone seen decent preorder prices for these?  I'm really hoping these are a little more available than some of the recent releases.

Back
Top Bottom