Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Are these '14 vs '10?
eek.gif

If they go back to Deep Infrared for these..
pimp.gif
Yep, left 2014 right 2010

these look fine tbh, i swear some people are too critical of things, basically nit-picky, idk maybe i just like the shoe and possibly care less about certain intricacies. Either way im looking to secure a pair through local raffle or rsvp so my gf can buy as a bday gift.
This. fck all the "this & that" talk. I'm getting a pair. They did a sht ton better than the 2010 in the color department. That's all that really matters to me, knowing that the OG mold ain't coming back and the leather will be less that favorable. A lot of people do a lot of over-critiquing for a shoe they are most likely gonna:

A) store for years and only wear occasionally, for instagram/thread photo-flexing  

B) wear around people who don't know or care about 92 retro from a 2010 retro from an Air Monarch. 

C) hoop in.    

Relax. "You worry bout the wrong things" as Kanye West once sung.  

Last edited:
2010'S WERE HORRIBLE.. HATE HATE HATED THE SHINY WRINKLE EASY VASALINE LEATHER THEY USED… CANNOT WAIT TO GRAB A PAIR OF THESE… I HOPE THEY ARE AS ABUNDANT AS THE LANEY V'S

2010'S WERE HORRIBLE.. HATE HATE HATED THE SHINY WRINKLE EASY VASALINE LEATHER THEY USED… CANNOT WAIT TO GRAB A PAIR OF THESE… I HOPE THEY ARE AS ABUNDANT AS THE LANEY V'S

IMO the 2010's were nice, but what makes you think the 2014's will be any better quality wise?

IMO the 2010's were nice, but what makes you think the 2014's will be any better quality wise?

GOOD QUESTION.. IT DEPENDS ON YOUR DEFINITION OF BETTER AND QUALITY… I HAVENT SEEN A PAIR IN PERSON BUT FROM ALL THE PICS THE LEATHER LOOKS BETTER-MY DEFINITION OF BETTER IS THAT ITS NOT THAT SHINY WRINKLY WEIRD STUFF THEY USED IN 2010 AND MORE SO THE TYPE OF LEATHER USUALLY SEEN ON OLYMPIC VII'S AND 06 GRAPE V'S…. SECONDLY THERES THE ACTUAL USE OF INFRARED… OTHER THAN THAT THERE'S NOT MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO IN TERMS OF QUALITY.. IM NOT ONE TO REALLY CARE MUCH ABOUT MINOR "QUALITY" ISSUES BUT THAT LEATHER WAS ANNOYING AS HELL… SO IF THATS CHANGED..THEYRE "BETTER" AND IM SOLD

i sold two infrared packs on ebay in the last month 550+35 ship fot the first one and 650 shipped on the second, and sold a pair of varsity reds at 300+ship, all were size 12 and DS

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY I was just curious as to what made you think the 2014's would be any better then the 2010's. You make good points and I'm not a big fan of the shiny leather, but as far as the 2010's creasing or as you say WRINKLY WEIRD STUFF :lol: , I've worn my pair multiple times with very little creasing whatsoever. But I can respect your opinion. If they have changed the leather for the better I might have to cop a pair.

Last edited:

This. fck all the "this & that" talk. I'm getting a pair. They did a sht ton better than the 2010 in the color department. That's all that really matters to me, knowing that the OG mold ain't coming back and the leather will be less that favorable. A lot of people do a lot of over-critiquing for a shoe they are most likely gonna:

A) store for years and only wear occasionally, for instagram/thread photo-flexing  

B) wear around people who don't know or care about 92 retro from a 2010 retro from an Air Monarch. 

C) hoop in.    

Relax. "You worry bout the wrong things" as Kanye West once sung.  
How bout we save the "they dids" until they are in stores

@j o 19 I was just curious as to what made you think the 2014's would be any better then the 2010's. You make good points and I'm not a big fan of the shiny leather, but as far as the 2010's creasing or as you say WRINKLY WEIRD STUFF
laugh.gif
, I've worn my pair multiple times with very little creasing whatsoever. But I can respect your opinion. If they have changed the leather for the better I might have to cop a pair.
yeah my 2010s are on point quality wise i couldnt find a flaw if i wanted too. leather is also fine to me so idk what the wrinkly weird stuff is he is referring to (maybe a pic would help?), its leather and its gonna crease, whether its the 2010s or 2014s

@stevesteve72 LOL I WAS AFRAID SOMEONE WOULD INTERPRET WEIRD WRINKLY AS CREASING :lol: …IT WASNT THAT THOUGH IT WAS LIKE VEINY IF THAT EVEN MAKES SENSE LOL… NO BIGGIE… STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS RELEASE ANYWAY

@stevesteve72 LOL I WAS AFRAID SOMEONE WOULD INTERPRET WEIRD WRINKLY AS CREASING :lol: …IT WASNT THAT THOUGH IT WAS LIKE VEINY IF THAT EVEN MAKES SENSE LOL… NO BIGGIE… STILL LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS RELEASE ANYWAY

I have no idea what your talking about :lol:
Anyway these are defiantly a classic pair of Air Jordan's. Good luck getting your pair.

Last edited:

Honestly, I was just glad that the leather was better than that on the White / Varsity VI.

I'm gonna be gunnin for these though, even though my pack is DS.

Unless maroon 6s pop out of the blue in the near future, I think I'm gonna cop. Took me a while to decide because they aren't must haves but I like em so...

I'm in

Surprised this thread isn't bigger than it is with the release a month away.. hope everyone who wants these gets them...
pimp.gif

whoa, those pics completely swayed me into NEEDING these! infrared shade looks perfect in those pics

Now THATS what i call infrared, if the blacks look as good as these then JB might be taking my money

Back
Top Bottom