Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Can I setup a direct deposit from my bank to jordan brand's account? Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I need to find a new hobby. I'm too old for this and I only have two feet.
#SneakerheadProblems

Before everyone come and ruin the thread around release date. What is your top 3 JB VI

1.Carmine

2.Infrared pack

3. Olympic 

I'm trying to hold off on these and just get the Carmines, but it's gonna be extremely hard. Gonna be a loooong 3 months :smh:

Last edited:
I'm trying to hold off on these and just get the Carmines, but it's gonna be extremely hard. Gonna be a loooong 3 months
mean.gif
I was thinking the same thing.  But dont want to pass on these and then miss out on the carmine's for retail.  I think I might end up going with that plan and keeping my fingers crossed for the carmines

Before everyone come and ruin the thread around release date. What is your top 3 JB VI

1.Carmine

2.Infrared pack

3. Olympic 
Lol infrared pack ? Can't pick one ?

1. Black Infrared

2. White Infrared

and that's it for me. Not really a fan of the carmines, sport, blues, or the maroons.

If I had to pick a third, it'd be the 2000 Olympic 6's, not the 2012.

1. Black Infrared
2. White Infrared

and that's it for me. Not really a fan of the carmines, sport, blues, or the maroons.

1. Black Infrared
2. White Infrared

Well black infrared if I had to pick one.

I lowkey want these, but that $170 is a bit steep.

As far as top 3
- Blk Infrared
- Wht Infrared
- Sport Blue

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom