Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Agree, except for #3, top 2 are def there tho
I understand, not a lot of people are fond of the Olympic. And on thinking on it more I might actually replace the classic Olympic with the Beijing version. A lot of white on the shoe, but I do like the colors representing the Olympic rings.

wasn't planning on getting these but those last pictures may have swayed me. and my top 3 vi's are:

carmine

black infrared

oreo 

2014 list:

-These
-Sport Blue
-Black Infared

Then done for the year, Carmines are a bit too loud for my taste

Blk/Infra 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DB 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carmine 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DMP 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olympic 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
White\Infra 6
---------------
Top 6 picks imo...

Last edited:
No love for Maroons? I think those are the hardest vi's ever, nvr had a pair, i was like 2 or 3 when they came out

No love for Maroons? I think those are the hardest vi's ever, nvr had a pair, i was like 2 or 3 when they came out
Just not a fan of the Maroons colorway but those Camines 
pimp.gif

Surprised this thread isn't bigger than it is with the release a month away.. hope everyone who wants these gets them...:pimp:
In my city "raffles" are pretty much mandotory on high demand releases even if they are GR. So everyone who wants them WON'T get them (at least not here).

It's a racket. I pretty much figured out what their up to with this BS. Another genius move on their part.

I hope you guys are ready for the black/infrared colorway (don't be fooled, THEY ARE COMING). Here's a guess of how this will play out.......

No "solid" info 'til a month or two before RD. NO INFO AT ALL on rather they are GR/Limited.

Next, pics will surface and they will have something that will make us crazy (i.e. 3M, nubuck, fixed shape/mold or all of the above)

And finally the part you all knew was coming, they'll be limited in some way and are such a pain to get that most of us will be forced into pre-order prices just to be sure they'll have a pair.

In other words, they're about to pimp the sh*t out of the black infrared. You guys will say my assumption is all wrong and I hope like hell you're right.

In my city "raffles" are pretty much mandotory on high demand releases even if they are GR. So everyone who wants them WON'T get them (at least not here).

It's a racket. I pretty much figured out what their up to with this BS. Another genius move on their part.

I hope you guys are ready for the black/infrared colorway (don't be fooled, THEY ARE COMING). Here's a guess of how this will play out.......

No "solid" info 'til a month or two before RD. NO INFO AT ALL on rather they are GR/Limited.

Next, pics will surface and they will have something that will make us crazy (i.e. 3M, nubuck, fixed shape/mold or all of the above)

And finally the part you all knew was coming, they'll be limited in some way and are such a pain to get that most of us will be forced into pre-order prices just to be sure they'll have a pair.

In other words, they're about to pimp the sh*t out of the black infrared. You guys will say my assumption is all wrong and I hope like hell you're right.
I think you're pretty much dead on actually. I don't know why people resort to pre-order/resellers these days, you would think people would realize that they are just shoes and do not improve ANYTHING about whoever is wearing them but it is what it is. As long as there are mindless sheep willing to do whatever, whenever for a pair of the next major release, JB will "pimp" their prized kicks.

It's honestly hilarious, the people at JB/Nike are probably saying "These people aren't even lining up for kicks anymore, they're lining up for tickets to get the chance to spend their hard earned money." And I ain't knocking no one, do whatever makes you happy, just my two copper coins.

i sold two infrared packs on ebay in the last month 550+35 ship fot the first one and 650 shipped on the second, and sold a pair of varsity reds at 300+ship, all were size 12 and DS
I sold a pair of varsity reds for sz11 350.00 I still have a pair I wear

Last edited:
I never get tired of having doubles of this shoe. Got 2 pairs from the infrared package, plan on getting 2 of these come release day. These are MY GRAIL! Can never have enough of this colorway. As far as top 3, here's mine-
1) white infrared
2) black infrared
3) carmines

Since it appears most people are doing Top 3 c/w's, I guess I can add mines:

1) Carmines
2) Black Infrared
3) Sport Blue

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom