Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

carmines

maroons

sport blues

white midnight can be thrown in just so i can have all of em

white and infrared nike air would be dope...but if the carmines get designated nike air i think hell would be break loose lol 

The Nike Air treatment don't mean jack if its super limited and causes a $40 price hike....

I'm passing since my Infrared Pack is still crispy. That pack was hot! Pure fishgrease. Anybody hating prolly missed out and is now salty they gotta pay a stack to cop now haha

quote name="Toledo77" url="/t/538444/nike-air-jordan-vi-white-red-23rd-anniversary-edition-jan-feb-2014/150#post_18042212"]Nike Air on the back of VI's...I'm all in...it doesn't matter which OG cw they release...
[/quote]

Exactly

Just give me Off White/Maroon with Nike Air and Ill never ask for anything again.

I passed on the infrared paxk because the white/varsity red leather was better. Selling them now so might cop.
if your saying the leather was of better quality on the white varsity red compared to the white infrared, I couldn't disagree with you more. If you compared the two, you'll notice the leather was a lot thicker on the infrared colorway than the varsity red. The varsity red version was thin leather all around and was lighter compared to the infrareds from the package.

but that pack sucked... the white/v reds were def better

:lol: they must sell that quality smoke around your

Way... White infrared VI's from da pack >>>>>>>>>>>

Varsity red VI's in every way, shape, and form..

Da weak link from pack was that ashy larry suede

On da iconic black infrareds... :smh:

they do... but regardless those white pink things were crap

Just when I thought I'd be done with JB :smh:

Black/Red 6s would be instacopped. x2 if possible

Never was a big fan of the VI's . . . *zips up flame suit*

But I always loved Blk Infrareds, but if they drop with that '11 Metallic V & '12 Bred IV material I'm throwing in the towel.

Never was a big fan of the VI's . . . *zips up flame suit*

But I always loved Blk Infrareds, but if they drop with that '11 Metallic V & '12 Bred IV material I'm throwing in the towel.
Agree about the vi in general. Black/ infrared with durabuck or bust. My guess is we will either get durabuck or NA but probably not both.

Back
Top Bottom