Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

:lol: these won't go for no less than $250 resell price. This will be a tough general release to purchases OOS at soon as it hits 8AM and there will be pictures of camping lines come next Friday night. Every sneaker head loves 6's. And imagine how many ladies will try as cop this pair for themselves and/or their boyfriend for Valentines Day weekend.

thats why i said day before, hopefully alot of people go for the gumbo pack & not enough money to cop either of the 6s or at least both.
My bad, read through your post too quickly. I'll be copping the Lebron XI AS and these next weekend (hopefully).

Last edited:
thats the plan !

not sure if most people got taxes back already too ... I didn't yet

Man, next Saturday can't come soon enough!

Good stuff my dude and congrats on the pickup!

smokin.gif

If you can try to take more pics.
wink.gif
Thanks. Here you go man. Took a couple extra pics for those on the fence as well. Hope it helps.

Last edited:
^ :smokin

:lol: these won't go for no less than $250 resell price. This will be a tough general release to purchases OOS at soon as it hits 8AM and there will be pictures of camping lines come next Friday night. Every sneaker head loves 6's. And imagine how many ladies will try as cop this pair for themselves and/or their boyfriend for Valentines Day weekend.

You're absolutely right.

That price of $220 isn't bad, but I'll try for retail first.

Shouldn't be too bad since the Infrared 23 6s release the same day.

These will take a while after release to get to that $250 mark

initially 185-220 fasho

Stop hyping these up lol...

As the days go by and the releases drop i'm still pumped up about these.  Been on the radar for a min. Nike and JB putting a hurting on me this month!!!

saw these yesterday

the pink color does make them look more og then the 2010 retro release

but the pleather not the leather is some of the cheapest crap i have seen on a pair of shoes

saw these yesterday

the pink color does make them look more og then the 2010 retro release

but the pleather not the leather is some of the cheapest crap i have seen on a pair of shoes

That's why Im sticking more and more to black-based Jordan's. Hard to take this pleather.

^ :smokin
You're absolutely right.

That price of $220 isn't bad, but I'll try for retail first.

Shouldn't be too bad since the Infrared 23 6s release the same day.

Let's hope so!

Stop hyping these up lol...

:lol: Just watch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom