Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Apples to Oranges

Black/Infra-Varsity-Pink will always be more desirable than White/Infra-Varsity-Pink

people really got their rose colored glasses on for the varsity colorway though.
VI's were special because the "Infrared" stood out from all the Varsity/Fire/True red colorways

when i say varsity red vi i mean the white/varsity red vi

i have a pair of the first retro in black infared and its not really pink at all. more orange than pink.

which was kinda funny to me because i remember as a kid thinking why is the infared on the white colorway more pinkish lol

The mold and shape look pretty good, alot better than the crapy pairs a few yrs ago. Butt...... It looks like it still gots the crappy shiney pleather. IMO

I think they kept the same material, changed up the Infa color, Shape, and Sole color.

does anyone know if there is a Sport royal thread? i ran a few searches and came up with nothing. 

I'll be happy with just these this weekend, having no intentions to try for this year's ASG or the all-infrared 6s..

Just drove by my local Villa. Two people in line. The trend of white/red based retros being an easy cop in my area holds true.

Nike/JB keeps making the tongues shorter and shorter on VIs it seems.
eyes.gif

In elementary/junior high I wore my 91 joints like this faithfully:

Bammas these days can't even force their leggin jeans rolled up at the bottom to get this look now, although they try...
finally got out of prison

Originally Posted by soundbomber

There's a reason DS 2010 VR's are going for $400+ didn't sell out in 2010 and NTers cleaned out multiple outlets for 99.99 or less back then, most frowned at the red and cheap ashy larry material...

FIXED

I def dont remember that being said in the thread, if anything people were outraged over them not being infrared they went as far as stripping the paint and going over it with a magic marker

If anything they sold well at retail

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom