Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

At the Finishline my friend works at they are charging $30 to guarantee a pair but being the cheap *** that I am I'm thinking to just try online.

Couldn't manage to get any tickets today, they either gave em out early and were out or doing FCFS next week.. :rolleyes

stock should be plentiful in most locations

I don't see these selling out day one but I'd play it like it was

managed to get a ticket just in case

At the Finishline my friend works at they are charging $30 to guarantee a pair but being the cheap *** that I am I'm thinking to just try online.
Your 'friend' is charging you this? I would revisit to see if he's a real friend or not. I don't even have any connection in this field and I wake up early and grab tickets for my boys if they're working during release time.

Can you check your pair if it has the 'twentyfourteen' embossed on the inner leather eyelets just like what JB is putting on the past 23rd anniversary of the 4s 5s if you dont mind. Congrats on picking them up early they're looking nicey icey :pimp:
Screen name....'icey''....:lol: :pimp: nicely done.

He said the FNL his friend works at is charging $30... His friend isn't the one in charge.

these 6s are super nice in person however im not copping due to having a ds infared pack..these will be in abundance in my area so hopefully they sit around long enough to cop on sale like the white varsity's did.

Can Someone That Has These In Hand Chime In As To Whether TheyRun A Little On The Big Side, Similar To The Recent Oly Retro And The GMP Pair?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Ready for these, but this raffle stuff is getting old 
laugh.gif
  only reason i say that is because jj does there's on sunday and champs and finishline on monday and tuesday, and ftl on wednesday.. so i gotta go 3 different times to enter at all stores 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Like @NobleKane
 said, I can't mess with these all leather retro jays anymore man. Especially since they use crap leather and the white based pairs aren't that versatile to me. My grapes are just sitting there. Might have to pass on these until the blacks and carmines drop. 

dude i will never ever look the same way at an all leather jordan retro again after my black tongue v purchase :smh:

i thought i accidentally put on the shoe box instead of the shoes

walking in them was like walking on a cambodian death camp bridge barefoot

those marbury shoes a few years back are ten times more comfortable. and they were only 15 bucks! :lol:

Last edited:
Grabbed both yesterday. The shade of the infrared23 is slightly darker then the white infrared. Look great in person.
This sealed the deal for me. I can definitely live without the infrared 23. Just not enough intricate details on those to me. close but no cigar.

Back
Top Bottom