Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Thank you red October! Hype beast save your money up to cop a resale pair of yeezys and leave these on the shelf.

tbh starting to think im going to just get these for my girl shell love them

carmines.. blks.. blues ill have enough 6s

Just drove by my local Villa. Two people in line. The trend of white/red based retros being an easy cop in my area holds true.
I went to my villa @ 8:45 and they werent giving out tickets till 12:00. I was 13 in line but by the time 12 came around there was around 50. I don't know if they had 50 pair but I got mine so Im G double Ohh D Good!

I went to my villa @ 8:45 and they werent giving out tickets till 12:00. I was 13 in line but by the time 12 came around there was around 50. I don't know if they had 50 pair but I got mine so Im G double Ohh D Good!

I was third in line when I decided to line up. There were 6 people total by noon time. I grabbed two tickets and left.

I was third in line when I decided to line up. There were 6 people total by noon time. I grabbed two tickets and left.
I was at a villa in York PA. I went out there from Baltimore (72 miles) cause its a joke trying to cop down there. Alot of unecessary BS. If you don't mind, where did you get your ticket from?

Welp after waiting 6 hours for a ticket I struck out on my size..
That. Is. Crazy. Waiting in like for tickets. Do these shoes come with powers that I have yet to learn to activate ? Do they really improve vertical leap and hang time ? Holy hell, I hope you get your pair come release date with ease since it looks like you really need these. Good luck.

That. Is. Crazy. Waiting in like for tickets. Do these shoes come with powers that I have yet to learn to activate ? Do they really improve vertical leap and hang time ? Holy hell, I hope you get your pair come release date with ease since it looks like you really need these. Good luck.
Lol y u mad cause I want a shoe?

Lol y u mad cause I want a shoe?

Lmfao what ? I'm not mad at all, I could care less what you want, I stated that I hope you GET THEM. Especially after waiting 6 hours to get a pair of sneakers, I mean tickets. Nice try though, if anyone would be feeling some type of way it'd be the guy waiting 6 hours for nothing. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

they have the power to make your feet hurt while wearing them.

leather so stiff its like you wearing two wooden easter baskets on your feet
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still love my 2010 white/varsity red! pass for me, the only changes are the boxes; prices and the infrared color on the 2014 
roll.gif

Last edited:
There's a reason DS 2010 VR's are going for $400+...

Varsity Reds >

Yeah, because you have a lot of people who don't know any better buying them.

I def dont remember that being said in the thread, if anything people were outraged over them not being infrared they went as far as stripping the paint and going over it with a magic marker

If anything they sold well at retail

Naw, you misremembered then, because ashy larry was a common theme that originated with them. They went to outlets along with the Oreos.

ion deal wit that ticket BS... team online or bust
Online has to be something I really want, won't be waking up early to battle bots and what not. That's as far as I'd go though, wake up at 7:50 and try my luck. Definitely not with the ticket system either.

Im thinking if i should sell my ds infrared pack. I have the whites on lock next week n i know i will def have the black this november. 

Online has to be something I really want, won't be waking up early to battle bots and what not. That's as far as I'd go though, wake up at 7:50 and try my luck. Definitely not with the ticket system either.
thats what im sayin bro, i get my links ready the night before and wake up 10 mins early and give it my best shot. if i was west coast tho no way i would wake up at 5 am for kicks, rather just pay 250 or whatever it is

Im thinking if i should sell my ds infrared pack. I have the whites on lock next week n i know i will def have the black this november. 
def sell em man, $700-800 easy, im def sellin mine if i get these white infrareds. not about that resellin life but its a no brainer to sell that pack before they go way down in price once the black infrareds drop

Back
Top Bottom