Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

thats what im sayin bro, i get my links ready the night before and wake up 10 mins early and give it my best shot. if i was west coast tho no way i would wake up at 5 am for kicks, rather just pay 250 or whatever it is
yea u right ima sell em. if the blacks drop im anticipating them being just like the 2010s except with the 2014 color and i have no problem with that.

Last edited:
preorder up for 230... but cant do it. feel like these gonna be an easy cop

another pic, look pretty good here

Last edited:
GOT A FEELING THESE WILL BE AROUND TOO… BEEN HOLDING OUT … AND THAT PIC WITH THE DIFFERENT LACING IS "OLD SCHOOL" FACTORY LACING OR AT LEAST WHAT USED TO SHOW UP IN CATALOGUES

ion deal wit that ticket BS... team online or bust

Being able to lock down a guaranteed pair in your size the Sunday before release day is not BS imo. I can't speak for others, but outside of extremely hyped/limited releases, I usually only have to wait an hour or two at most. Villa's ticket system definitely has its perks. Especially when multiple shoes that your interested in all happen to release on the same day.

Being able to lock down a guaranteed pair in your size the Sunday before release day is not BS imo. I can't speak for others, but outside of extremely hyped/limited releases, I usually only have to wait an hour or two at most. Villa's ticket system definitely has its perks. Especially when multiple shoes that your interested in all happen to release on the same day.
I think there was a misunderstanding since some folks had to line up for raffle tickets for releases like the Gamma 11s.

The raffle system is BS, more or less, since there's no regulating that.

I know things can change in minutes but as of now, I think the infrared 23 will be TLO while this version won't.

Last edited:
I think there was a misunderstanding since some folks had to line up for raffle tickets for releases like the Gamma 11s.

I know things can change in minutes but as of now, I think the infrared 23 will be TLO while this version won't.

:lol: I thought that was the case. I remember seeing pics of people lining up for raffle tickets.

I too believe the Infrared 23's will be TLO.

laugh.gif
I thought that was the case. I remember seeing pics of people lining up for raffle tickets.

whos that in youre avatar

:lol: I thought that was the case. I remember seeing pics of people lining up for raffle tickets.

I read the Nikestore Release Calendar info on both shoes. Under the Infrared 23, it mentioned TLO while this version didn't. We will see! I just want a pair. Lol.

I read the Nikestore Release Calendar info on both shoes. Under the Infrared 23, it mentioned TLO while this version didn't. We will see! I just want a pair. Lol.

Oh I see.

I'm hoping people go after the ASG pack first. Gives us a chance to get in and get out before they double back. Good luck to you.

The Infrared 23's are TLO and limited to 1 per customer, these aren't and if I remember correctly, all the OG V's last year were fairly easy cops, this year should be no different with the OG VI's since it's the 23rd anniversary.

Last edited:
Like @NobleKane  said, I can't mess with these all leather retro jays anymore man. Especially since they use crap leather and the white based pairs aren't that versatile to me. My grapes are just sitting there. Might have to pass on these until the blacks and carmines drop. 

Dude, i know alot of people are complaining, but I'm LOVING the very bright(pink) Red. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom