Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I guess it keeps that hype factor that they want to keep, look at the 11s that are super gr and they still get raffled off.
exactly i only entered two raffles last year for toro 4s and gamma xi and they were both super gr's i would guess it just keeps it organized and civil. Plus many malls arent for that camping bs

is there a possibility that they actually have a certain amount of people join the raffle (like they close it after a certain #)?? I mean it's a raffle so I'm assuming it's not (because it's not a guaranteed pair so yeah) because there are some places that's doing tues-wed that I can't go to on Tuesday

anyone want to share shiekh raffle codes for the la/sfv area??

heres my contribution: burbank B08E489647

1800337_638704662832798_1293843029_n.jpg

FCFS door opens at 10. Might go if I lucked out.
i have the worst luck wth fcfs 11.5 seems to go quick...call me lazy but i love simply winning a raffle and moving on my own terms. I wonder if there will be a camp or line already? Might be a last resort if i don't get anything secured at moa after i make rounds.

Yea I feel no need for a raffle on the infrared 6s,they will be everywhere and available to cop online unless you just want them in hand.

They aint worth waking up and driving for imo.The red 6's seem like they everywhere also but nike wants to put a TLO on that one.

Are they suppose to be anymore limited?

I noticed my regular footlockers will be getting them and they dont get much but GRs

So what's the point of raffling a gr lol

Good question. Raffled the powder blue 3 and grey infrared 10 only to see them sit in stores around my way.

These of course will have more hype than the above colorways, but hopefully not to hard to grab if you put in some effort.

anyone want to share shiekh raffle codes for the la/sfv area??

heres my contribution: burbank B08E489647
I'm going to the Glendale Galleria Shiekh, the guy there gives me the code and I'll post it.

Last edited:
These will be heavily available
went 10 minutes late to a store yesterday, about 100 people...sold out.

went 2 hours early to a store this morning, 3rd in line...when i left and saw the line, about 70 people...called the store about 45 mins later and they surprisingly had a 10.5 and a 13 and a 14...all 3 are gone...sold out.

store gave out guaranteed tickets sunday, sold out.

all of the stores that have given out tickets are sold out...now that doesnt meant theyre gonna all be gone in 30 mins release day but the shoe evidently will be flying off the shelves in the backrooms...

There will be enough to go around. But this being the hottest Jordan release of the year yet, these will sell out quick. Thats a fact

Back
Top Bottom