Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

3 hrs later and I got a ticket. The only thing I'm concerned with now is the weather. Calling 9 for 9 in of snow on thu. Hopefully streets are clear come sat.

The only shoe that will maybe sell out quick is the red 6.Its infrareds literally everywhere here and the UK sites as well but a ton of folks want them.Kinda like gamma 11's and the taxis

Last edited:
The last time I copped something from there were the Steel 10. I was there sometime after the line was done. But I was in line during the FR 3 release tho. It wasn't a bad line.

Last edited:
The last time I copped something from there were the Steel 10. I was there sometime after the line was done. But I was in line during the FR 3 release tho. It wasn't a bad line.
good to know
pimp.gif

^ thanks. LOL@ the guy who said the toebox is like the wicked witch of the east. Some pictures I see that and others no. Looking at various pictures of this shoe it appears the shape of the molding is all over the place. Definitely need to see these in person.

If anyone is worried about the pleather take some sand paper and sand off the shiny layer. I did that to the jordan Vs and they feel and look better. Just a suggestion.

On nike, the white infrared aren't twitter link only but they still tweet out the link anyway. Does think go live when they tweet it out or will it already be live since it is not a tlo. If it goes live before, does anyone have the link.

On nike, the white infrared aren't twitter link only but they still tweet out the link anyway. Does think go live when they tweet it out or will it already be live since it is not a tlo. If it goes live before, does anyone have the link.
for non TLO it does go live before they tweet

I haven't seen these in person, but based off all the pics I've seen...

1. It looks like they got the hue of the infrared closer to the OGs although they def. do look more pinkish than anything. My Infras from the pack look much more like max orange.

2. It looks like the decline in quality remains a constant as it appears quality has gone way down hill since the 2010 "pack" version of this shoe.

I will be grabbing a pair Saturday so I can do my own comparison. I need to figure out how I will get the toros for retail with little to no hassle. :lol:

for non TLO it does go live before they tweet

As we have seen recently, even TLO links are live before they tweet. |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom