Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

that's why I said haven't got one back YET. Still haven't got one not looking too good for me
i doubt it'll be hard to cop on saturday anyway.. most people are 50/50 on coppin after people saw them in hand and it being more pinkish than infrared.

Last edited:

i doubt it'll be hard to cop on saturday anyway.. most people are 50/50 on coppin after people saw them in hand and it being more pinkish than infrared.
hopefully. Just hate to waste a whole day in my chair like that
mean.gif
 oh well c y'all Saturday
laugh.gif

sick.gif

I was almost positive i was gonna get a rsvp i put the erong word in i put in # armor but i think the word was #original

Got through manually as well. Not too surprised since it seems people were saying there were lots of pairs out there and a lot of people hating on the "infrared" color used.

Feels good nonetheless.

It wasn't fully circled...it kinda was going into the "y"
yeah  and if i can recall #Armory was a previous RSVP hashtag. so #Armor wouldn't work.. and #original makes more sense lol i bet that caught a lot of people though
laugh.gif

Anyone got thru at ntla! Struck out at both ntla and sm. Sent the right hash word too.

Im glad i wasnt usin the RSVP service as a main reliability cuz i be streesed than a MF juss happened to be home at the time of the tweet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom