Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

HOH raffle winner here. I was really anticipating on winner the all red ones. 1 down, 1 to go. Hopefully FNL online is good to me that morning

First RSVP i've gotten since the picture system @ Nike Scottsdale.  Amped because the VI was my first jordan growing up.

I got through at SM. I saw the tweet 2 minutes late so I figured I lost already. I typed in size 14 (I'm a size 10) for the heck of it and surprisingly I won. Any size swaps? Lol.

Last edited:
Got through with my rsvp 8 minutes late. Lol. Either nobody wants these or everyone tweeted armor.

The all reds are ndc only from what i am hearing.

Got these fairly easily @ Nike Scottsdale. Wasn't really even prepared. Took my precious time and ended up getting back a DM. Probably took me 30 seconds to send it.  

Decided im copping, urghhh wasnt gonna if i could find a pack but ppl asking a stack for em still. Imma just wear these in the rain and make the soles yellow straight out the box. Hoping that makes em look alright. Dreading the line up, havnt been too one in months, enjoying picking up older releases from my computer haha. Feel like a ol man saying it, but i wish it was like back in the day. Anyway. Goodluck everyone, il take on feet HQ pics a few hrs i cop n post in here for those still un sure

sorry to bring this topic back up but the pack and the leather on the pack>>>>>>>> the varsity reds. i have both and its obvious when you have both in hand. can see people are salty they aint cop the pack. the red on the pack is even better than these pink '14s. people making statements on the pack when they never even seen a pair in person, nevermind held one. lets not even bring up the black infras in the pack which yall haters may or may not get later this year oh and did i mention they were 155 each. If you really think the pack was that bad then go refer to the prices on ebay.

sorry to bring this topic back up but the pack and the leather on the pack>>>>>>>> the varsity reds. i have both and its obvious when you have both in hand. can see people are salty they aint cop the pack. the red on the pack is even better than these pink '14s. people making statements on the pack when they never even seen a pair in person, nevermind held one. lets not even bring up the black infras in the pack which yall haters may or may not get later this year oh and did i mention they were 155 each. If you really think the pack was that bad then go refer to the prices on ebay.
I had the white infrareds from the pack, had em for about 2 years and wore the **** outta them, leather was pretty good on em but the color is no where near as good as these for me, but that is pure opinion so no need to say "this is better that is better" cause people prefer VR over both the pack and these '14 versions, are they wrong ? Nope, just opinion.

And I hope you aren't saying that just because they go for a high price that means they're quality is amazing. Take a look at the WC 4s, going for 400+ on eBay, quality definitely isn't anything special by any means on those.

I had the white infrareds from the pack, had em for about 2 years and wore the **** outta them, leather was pretty good on em but the color is no where near as good as these for me, but that is pure opinion so no need to say "this is better that is better" cause people prefer VR over both the pack and these '14 versions, are they wrong ? Nope, just opinion.

And I hope you aren't saying that just because they go for a high price that means they're quality is amazing. Take a look at the WC 4s, going for 400+ on eBay, quality definitely isn't anything special by any means on those.
well the prices are an indication that people like them, hence them not being "trash" a term that was being used so frequently 2 pages ago.
You must have a pack
laugh.gif
really? whats next. am i supposed to take a picture with a little tag with my name on it? should i also take them out of the plastic bag just to confirm that they are not empty?

The pack didn't even come out that long ago plus they hit sells racks just like most other packs JB released so all that talk about people not seeing them in person or ever having them sounds dumb. Just because it's in demand now doesn't mean it wasn't widely available when they first came out. Like most Jordan's they value goes up with age but that's not a reflection on how well they did with initial release. All you had to do was say you think the pack had better leather. FYI infrared is supposed to look pink incase you haven't been keeping track of the debates on this track. K bye

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The pack went on Sale :lol:

The pack goes for that much now because of the hype Concords,Yeezy, and Galaxy Foams brought to the sneaker community.

Doernbechers sat in stores and now every release goes for $500+.. High resale prices doesn't mean quality shoes. I worked at a shoe store when the pack came out and compared them to the Varsity Reds and it was easy to tell which of the two were made with better quality leather. As for both black models, trash.

That pack will be worthless in a few months so unload now because the stock is going to drop drastically

well the prices are an indication that people like them, hence them not being "trash" a term that was being used so frequently 2 pages ago.

really? whats next. am i supposed to take a picture with a little tag with my name on it? should i also take them out of the plastic bag just to confirm that they are not empty?
Yeah but people don't always like quality, if that was the case Jordan's wouldn't be getting sold out now would they lol I understand what you're saying though, the white infrareds from the pack IMO are far from trash, I loved them.

I been watching those Air Jordan VI genie comercials on youtube hyped for this release. The VIs and the time period they dropped hold a special place in my heart.

Just got my RSVP from NTNY! No bot at all, hope maybe still alive for this RSVP system, or it was just luck :/

Price isn't really an indication of anything except the stupid lengths beasts will go to

Never had the og black red vi but held them and the upper was buttery as hell. The 2000 black red vi retro doesnt compare to the og but the nubuck upper on the 2000 retro is so nice damn near shed a tear. Ive maybe wore them 5 times in the last 13 years and today was the first time i wore um in maybe 6 years. That upper deserves better than the paint cracking on the midsole but atleast they are still wearable.

Moral of the story? Wear your shoes. Stop buying two pairs or a pair just to look at. Wear your damn shoes :lol:
View media item 801474View media item 801479View media item 801482View media item 801483View media item 801491

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom