Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Just won a raffle for the infrared 23s.After going literally going 0-16 in the last 2 years on raffles,I won 2 in 2 days.I am 2-18 now.

congrats, is that 2/18 tickets that you have hit on or 2/18 difference releases??? were you really 0/16 releases???
Man idk lol and imma go with Im 2-18 total at all stores and 2-16 at HOH.

Man idk lol and imma go with Im 2-18 total at all stores and 2-16 at HOH.

depending on how i look at it im 2/2 for releases involving raffles. But if i break it down im 4/30 total on tickets. Ended up winning 2 toro ivs and 2 gamma xis

Last edited:
and just as i finished typing that just got my call from HOH my size is locked up #teamretail ! So make the 3/3 on releases and 5/42 on tickets.

and just as i finished typing that just got my call from HOH my size is locked up #teamretail ! So make the 3/3 on releases and 5/42 on tickets.
Congrats man.I think I have entered about 6 raffles.1 had the 3lab 5 infrared,oregon 5's,bred 1 and it was 1 other shoe.

Congrats man.I think I have entered about 6 raffles.1 had the 3lab 5 infrared,oregon 5's,bred 1 and it was 1 other shoe.

yeah the only raffles i've ever entered have been toro 4 gamma xi and these and in may i will enter again for carmines. I was out of state for some other shoes i would have liked (royal 1/bred1) or simply didn't think i would like them (bel air 5s).

Just won a raffle for the infrared 23s.After going literally going 0-16 in the last 2 years on raffles,I won 2 in 2 days.I am 2-18 now.

congrats, is that 2/18 tickets that you have hit on or 2/18 difference releases??? were you really 0/16 releases???
I've entered a bunch of raffles and only won Mambacurial and Taxi 12s. I'm probably 2 for 16. Your chances are slim if a smaller store gets one fsr in and mad folks enter, not to mention the corrupted workers.

Well,I rarely do raffles because I feel it is a waste of time to go drive to get any shoe.

I just realized I won at the footlocker and not the HOH

Last edited:
varsity reds

i hated the pack
i hate these 2014's more

fire red v esque leather
Thanks for the input. I was going to ask if same leather as the previous 4' and 5's. I'll just stick with my Varsity's then. Now I'm really hoping JB uses durabuck on the black infrared's.

Well,I rarely do raffles because I feel it is a waste of time to go drive to get any shoe.

so im guessing your primarily an online guy?
Yea,I am to lazy and its not a ton of shoes I truly want.I feel it is possible to get any shoe online nowadays.I aint camping or driving far for anything.I only did the raffle for the red 6's because it was in the same mall.

Yea,I am to lazy and its not a ton of shoes I truly want.I feel it is possible to get any shoe online nowadays.I aint camping or driving far for anything.I only did the raffle for the red 6's because it was in the same mall.
They did a raffle on the LeBron's? Lol
Raffles on all 5 shoes.

Most places around here don't do fcfs due to huge crowds.
Indeed, my friend. I see some drive outrageous distances to collect tickets to flip. Factor in the gas and your time, you may just break even, if not be in the red.

Juss got a call won the raffle at FL near me :smokin cant wait on to the reds

Last edited:
hey guys finally decided to join and contribute after years of lurking, just wanted to know how VI's run. I'm a size 10 but was wondering if i should go .5 down

Back
Top Bottom