Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Just picked em up. Straight on feet for this still deciding.
I like them. The infared is bright in person but its the way it should be IMO
Wow. They look great in this pic 
pimp.gif

Dope pic and they look nice.Props on the ac slater pants jk lol.

I am not worried about the infrared at all.I am so not worried that I wont even consider using FNL becuase they charge shipping and tax together lol

Last edited:

Will that FTL link work come time?
of course just refresh at 8AM EST and they should pop up if you dont get a SPA page. if you do get a SPA page then DONT refresh just let the page refresh by itself. 

edit: NEVERMIND this is for FNL. for FTL you should refresh like 30 seconds before 8AM then wait for the timer to hit 0

Last edited:
It will be that easy for these.However FTL and those sites suck period lol.Its FNL or NDC for me.NDc is the easiest.

Last edited:
im just worried that the traffic for both infrareds will make it tough to access the page and they will sell out before the traffic dies down, idk though wish they dropped these separate from the toros

yeah dont want the toros at all, look wack just want one pair of these and ill be set for tomorro, dont know if i should camp for two hours or just take chances online tho

WONDERING WHAT NYC SPOTS ARE DOING FCFS… WONT MAKE IT ANYWHERE UNTIL AT LEAST 10AM

lol camp for the infrareds?.cmon guys.

If you are that scared of failing on these in the morning just get them from a uk site that is dropping in a few hrs.I see no reason why everyone couldnt get like 5 each if you wanted.

Whenever they make fetus size jordans you know its a ton of them available.

Last edited:
varsity reds

i hated the pack
i hate these 2014's more

fire red v esque leather

the 2014 white infareds look ........yuck!
They screwed the infared badly.
Its not even close to the infared
on my 2000 black/infareds.
its way too light.
Whats on the box???
Deep infared, infared, light infrared?

I realize they call the "red" pair the "Infrared 23s."
But I thought months back Nike said this new variational hue of Infrared was called "Infrared 23."
Then I see that Eastbay, FA, FTL etc describe the white/infrareds as "White / Infrared 23 / Black"
They describe the "red" pair as "Infrared 23 / Black / Infrared 23."
So, yes, by this description, Nike DID use its latest version of Infrared, and the actual color is called "Infrared 23."
Yes?

Last edited:

lol camp for the infrareds?.cmon guys.

If you are that scared of failing on these in the morning just get them from a uk site that is dropping in a few hrs.I see no reason why everyone couldnt get like 5 each if you wanted.

Whenever they make fetus size jordans you know its a ton of them available.
2 hours tho, i dont even consider that camping, plus i would get the shoes in hand. would def rather cop online though 

Doesn't matter. They should have used that real Toro bravo suede. Made it a separate release from the OG infrared release and kept the price at 160 for all retros seeing the quality is regressive compared to other shoes nike offer

2 hours tho, i dont even consider that camping, plus i would get the shoes in hand. would def rather cop online though 
Oh ok gotcha fam.Yea thats true.It has never bothered me to just order online rather than walk away with the shoe in hand.I would rather cop online and go back to sleep.Once you are up,you are up sometimes.

Plus for some reason my tax on shoes in stores is always like $6 or 7 more than ndc.It cost less to order online lol.

Doesn't matter. They should have used that real Toro bravo suede. Made it a separate release from the OG infrared release and kept the price at 160 for all retros seeing the quality is regressive compared to other shoes nike offer
Wouldve been lovely and nobody wouldve been able to cop lol

Lol how so? Back door links and good old brick and mortar spots.

not going to lie. That first picture was crazy! Like a must cop but to go Mattel plastic leather looking material and the audacity to name it infrared to save face is down right ridiculous

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom