Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-nikestore-release-info-summary.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-nikestore-release-info-02-570x474.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-nikestore-release-info-01-570x500.jpg

This might be the first jordan tee I get since 2002

^^^
laugh.gif
Hulkster will prob be popping up with a pair of these pretty soon..
[SPOILER\]
The sad part about this played out clown is that he'll wear anything that's trendy at the time to stay relevant. Years ago, he wore Ed Hardy shirts when they were relevant at that time. Now its onto Jordans for this ******. Perhaps he can diminish JB relevancy since their quality has been diminished for years now.

NT familia, hit up your local footlockers, many are doing signups (guaranteed tix) for the white/ infrared VI...

..Just locked up my size 11. looks like they had 3-5 pairs of most sizes.

Ive yet to see them in person, but these pics got them looking right. Although with the many other pics/vids that got them looking pink,this is going to be a game time decision for me..
Sadly, the color really is pink and not a true red at all. I took photos of them today. 

I'm going to have to see them in person, the pink is too close to call based on pics.  Maybe I'll get lucky and get a pair that are deep pink
roll.gif

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro-1-620x413.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro-2-620x413.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro-4-620x413.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro-5-620x413.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro-6-620x413.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro-7-620x413.jpg

via-hypebeast
under normal outside lighting they look perfect or at least the closest to og infrared we have seen.. all of the pictures that made them look so pink where done with artificial light and white backgrounds etc. I hope everyone stays away from them I need these lol

Anybody know how much the GS ones are? My girl said she loves them now after I showed her what was coming out this Saturday

under normal outside lighting they look perfect or at least the closest to og infrared we have seen.. all of the pictures that made them look so pink where done with artificial light and white backgrounds etc. I hope everyone stays away from them I need these lol
Under the right light maybe.. but we received them at the office today and no matter what way you looked at them, they looked closer to pink then red. 
indifferent.gif

^^ did you read what he said or just quote it
yes I read it. I was responding to the fact he said it looks pink because of artificial light and white backgrounds. I'm stating they look more pink to the naked eye in my opinion, no matter the circumstances.

Not saying I am right and he's wrong, just adding another opinion on the subject

Last edited:
yes I read it. I was responding to the fact he said it looks pink because of artificial light and white backgrounds. I'm stating they look more pink to the naked eye in my opinion, no matter the circumstances. 
Okay I didn't catch that on first read. On the other hand if it was closer to red I'm sure people would still complain. Not that you are just saying in general.

seems dim lighted pics make them look more red and bright lights make them look pink. just wear um inside if u hate pink lol

I'm super salty i missed the raffle for these.. I was tied up all yesterday..
I got word another mall my way is doing their raffle on Wednesday.. Maybe i can make something happen lol

Is this release being overshadowed by the ASG kicks?

Back
Top Bottom