Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Really not feeling this shade of infa. If i can find the pack before RD il cop if its a good price. If not imma grab a pair prob..i guess. urgh

seems like every place locally will be doing raffles which is cool. Im expecting the local nike spot to be rsvp as well. Got one footlocker to hit up tomorrow then a few spots on Wednesday. Should know by thursday/friday at the latest for a fact if i have a pair secured. 

My store is fcfs surprised to see all these raffles. My store is also not getting the infrared 23s so any store that isn't and is still raffling these off is surprising to me.

My store is fcfs surprised to see all these raffles. My store is also not getting the infrared 23s so any store that isn't and is still raffling these off is surprising to me.
in minnesota seems like its raffles for every release sans probably the tiff highs that just released at smaller skate shops... 

All the stores in my area are FCFS.  I was hoping for raffles because I have to work Saturdays now that tax season is picking up.

Pink seems to be the general consensus, but even the pics youve posted got the infrared on point..

So basically the long and short of what you're saying is they look on point via some pics, but in person theyre looking like an inflamed vag? Do they come with a bottle of monistat/summers eve? :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, so far I know of one FCFS spot where I'm at. Every mall I've called is doing raffles and I'm not about that life so I hope I can walk in at around 10-11am and get my pair. Release date is getting closer and those people on the "fence" are quickly hopping over to the "cop" side so good luck to everyone on a pair, I hope pairs magically appear and fill every raffle entry lol.

Anyone know how to size these yet? For some reason I'm feeling like I might go a half size down but not sure.

Only 3 foot lockers in Michigan are getting these all FCFS and those same 3 stores are getting the Infrared 23's but those are raffles.

Anyone know how to size these yet? For some reason I'm feeling like I might go a half size down but not sure.

For me, I always size .5 down on leather Jordans and TTS for suede/nubuck/durabuck ones.

I can't wait until the weekend! I already have the pack from 2010, but I haven't touched the White pair. Might lace them up when I pick these up from Niketown...

Back
Top Bottom