Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I hate my local FTL manager Modbury if your reading this haha. He wont show me the shoe nor tell me pairs he has or if he has my size. Tool! Every other store here has Size run listings on the windows. FCFS too.

The pack didn't even come out that long ago plus they hit sells racks just like most other packs JB released so all that talk about people not seeing them in person or ever having them sounds dumb. Just because it's in demand now doesn't mean it wasn't widely available when they first came out. Like most Jordan's they value goes up with age but that's not a reflection on how well they did with initial release. All you had to do was say you think the pack had better leather. FYI infrared is supposed to look pink incase you haven't been keeping track of the debates on this track. K bye

The pack hit sales racks?

What?

Where?

They went on sale out here for $200.

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-14.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-09.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-12.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-10.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-13.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-11.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-08.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-07.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-06.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-03.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-02.jpg

jordan-6-white-infrared-2014-release-01.jpg

via-foot patrol

^^ SOMEONE MIGHT GET MAD AT YOU…NONE OF THOSE PICS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SHADE OF INFRARED :lol:

IM MAD I HAD NO IDEA NTNY WAS GOING TO DO A TWITTER RSVP TODAY… I WAS LITERALLY HOME ALLLLL DAY… SMFH! :smh:

The pack didn't even come out that long ago plus they hit sells racks just like most other packs JB released so all that talk about people not seeing them in person or ever having them sounds dumb. Just because it's in demand now doesn't mean it wasn't widely available when they first came out. Like most Jordan's they value goes up with age but that's not a reflection on how well they did with initial release. All you had to do was say you think the pack had better leather. FYI infrared is supposed to look pink incase you haven't been keeping track of the debates on this track. K bye

Yoooo.. Just sayin, most of the highest demand / grailed shoes SAT on shelves when they first released as OGs / Retro+.

I.E. Maroons, Sport Blues, Laney 5s, etc all sat and no one wanted them..

Plus, DMP pack sold. CDP sold, almost all of them. OLNL pack sold. Raging Bull Pack sold. A lot of JB packs moved very well so idk why you tried saying that a lot of them didn't.

/My 2 cents.

Eblens callbacks are tomorrow. Expressions is first come first serve, FNL is first come first serve and so is Olympia & Footlocker

anyone from minnesota get any call backs from the stores at moa yet? missed out on the rsvp cuz i was driving when they dropped it so late.

They call on Friday.
was just making sure, i've only got a few retail shoes last year. I went 2/2 on raffles for the toro 4 and gamma xi but spent most of last year collecting older releases. It was weird that this raffle sign up was mid week and not on the sunday or monday before, so i wasnt sure if the callbacks moved from friday. Hopefully i hit for one pair of the white for myself and a pair of the red for a friend that really wants them but is out of the country atm. 

****tt I only got one raffle ticket lol I'm hoping someone doesnt show up to pick up their pair....I was really shooting for the infrared 23...

^oh ok cool. Geez I hope they call sooner than they do for the asg. I was just called 10 mins ago from Topanga HoH for the Lebrons :lol:

I went 3/4 for the raffles I entered for those, Glendale, Topanga and Thousand Oaks

Last edited:
Yo something this retro I've got to get. Thanks for sharing all the opinions and news updates. Starting to really love Niketalk

2/4 on the raffles, got these white infrared and the kd, I'm set but might try to get the infrared23 online. Good luck to all!

Yoooo.. Just sayin, most of the highest demand / grailed shoes SAT on shelves when they first released as OGs / Retro+.

I.E. Maroons, Sport Blues, Laney 5s, etc all sat and no one wanted them..

Plus, DMP pack sold. CDP sold, almost all of them. OLNL pack sold. Raging Bull Pack sold. A lot of JB packs moved very well so idk why you tried saying that a lot of them didn't.

/My 2 cents.

dmp 1s went on sell to 125 everyones beloved breds didnt help that pack same goes for the 7 with those good awful orlando 7s , raging bulls didnt not sale stores couldnt give those away it was so bad pack went down to 186.....but now cats want to spend 500+ :x

so you my friend are dead wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom