Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

You didn't say anything negative directly, but certainly implied it with the "thumbs down" comment. And as for this being the Jordan 6 White Infrared thread, he stated how much he loved the 6s and that led to him talking about the fusions he decided to go with that guess what, are air forces and WHITE INFRARED 6s.

Thers no "Cap', Save-A-Whatever", but there certainly is an ******* that always tries to redeem himself with a "I didn't mean it" type post. Its all good though, carry on.

"Redeem" Myself? :lol:

From WHAT?!?

Dude's A Troll And You Attempted To Save His Trolling Ways...... END OF STORY

What Planet Is It You Reside On Joker?

Reach Down And Pull Those Panties Out Ya Buns Bruh :rolleyes

Now Back To The Shoes!

View media item 807159

Last edited:
I got the back ordered email from Eastbay just now. Crap!

Odd To See So Many Backorders With How Widely Available This Shoe Was :nerd:

Just Goes To Show, You're Never Really Safe Until That Box Is Sitting On The Porch :smh:

mantis toboggan mantis toboggan Has The Right Game Plan I Think..... Cover All Your Options And Figure Out What To Do With The Extra Pair When/If That Time Comes :nthat:

Last edited:
if you get backordered is there a chance youd get cancelled? id be soooo heated if i got cancelled especially when these were so available in stores yesterday

I ordered mine about four hours after they released so that might explain why they are back ordered.

Odd To See So Many Backorders With How Widely Available This Shoe Was :nerd:

Just Goes To Show, You're Never Really Safe Until That Box Is Sitting On The Porch :smh:

mantis toboggan mantis toboggan Has The Right Game Plan I Think..... Cover All Your Options And Figure Out What To Do With The Extra Pair When/If That Time Comes :nthat:
I or

Kind of wish I had picked up a pair locally so I could just stare at them.
Tracking shows delivery for Thursday.

so wait till Thursday if you dont like return and move on. surf ebay for youre size plent of buyers have photos or check a you tube video or go to a mom and pop shop

Still wondering if the retro 11 lows I ordered will actually be shipped out on the 28th. Maybe they will get them in at the same time.

Tomorrow's A Holiday My Dude, As I Was Just Reminded By The Homie @bigj505 :nthat:

Depends On The Company Used To Ship Product, As UPS Is Still Will Be Up And Runnin :wink:

My yeezys and dunks were sent through ups. Sometimes I don't like it cause the driver just left both of them outside on my porch without anybody signing. It said signed by driver lol.

My yeezys and dunks were sent through ups. Sometimes I don't like it cause the driver just left both of them outside on my porch without anybody signing. It said signed by driver lol.
when it comes down to yeezys, dudes probly creeping in your bushes waiting for that UPS driver to arrive

Back
Top Bottom