Nike Air Jumpman Pro retro (Spring 2017)

I just want the Black and Red pair on disco.. I figured out a way to cop for 120 but im looking for the deeper disco.. when I tried them on they felt super cheap.

Last edited:
Recommend keep the OG ones
Saw the Nightwing2303 video and OG has 4 advantages over 2017

1. OG is full grain leather, 2017 leather is garbage. I can see 2017 is hard tumbled polyurethane leather (like 2016 true blue)

2. OG is carbon fiber shank, 2017 is TPU plastic shank.

3. OG top laceloop is metal, 2017 top laceloop is plastic.

4. OG has zoom air, 2017 nobody knows. Maybe no zoom like "stealth" Jordan 15s.

OG Jumpman Pro was done nicely because Nike is promoting Jordan Brand products, and want to impress people.

My first Jordan was Team 12.5 Bred, so not a must cop. Jumpman Pro Looks great, but I would only buy it if it is around $50-$70 in outlets.

No worries buddy. They aren't going ANYWHERE!!!

Reactions: PJS
Saw the black & blue ones this weekend at JJ when I went to get the red Uptempos. Was thoroughly disappointed in them. I hope I can find an OG pair somewhere cause the 2017 is a straight MISS!!

Saw the black & blue ones this weekend at JJ when I went to get the red Uptempos. Was thoroughly disappointed in them. I hope I can find an OG pair somewhere cause the 2017 is a straight MISS!!
They are baaadddd but they are the closest retro we ever had.. I doubt they will ever give us a better retro for such a non popular shoe with the masses.

On another note.. I slept on the SPRING promo code on the foot sites.. if anyone knows any other codes let me know. I would love to pick these up in store for the low. I should have done it when I had the chance.. if I can't figure another code.. Ill just have to wait it out. 

View media item 2443686
I kid yall not...outta every jordan retro including space jams..for a while now I see these everywhere on feet..from children to grown men. It blows my mind...I've seen I know 50 ppl spread out in a month span with em but never any other colors or really any jordans on

Last edited:
Its one of those weird team jays that the general public ends up loving for no *** reason
laugh.gif

Copped the Blk/Reds for 96 from Villa with their 20 off. Had a chance to cop the Blues at 84 and blew it smh... Ill wait it out.

Black and gold colorway is on footaction.com

Full size run

With a discount brings the price down to
Copped the Blk/Reds for 96 from Villa with their 20 off. Had a chance to cop the Blues at 84 and blew it smh... Ill wait it out.

is this deal still going on ?

It ended yesterday.. Hopefully you caught it. Caught the Royals for the low.. now I can rest easy. The red pair was my favorite back in the day but the royals were done better.

Back
Top Bottom