Nike Air Maestro Flight 1992

300CCB3D-488A-49E3-9C19-C7F6F62D5D15.jpeg

finally got my pair....wasnt that easy to get them in germany. took the L on sneakrs and beside nike there was not many options ^^

^^^ I despise that shoe. A freaking zipper!!!

Those make no sense. What's more, the Maestro 2 was never even something anyone cared about much when they first released. At least not where I lived. I've said it before: how we are on multiple retros and (even crazier) a zipper retro variant of 2s when the original Maestro has never seen the light of day since then ... WTF? I mean SERIOUSLY, whaaaaat? Nike is out of its mind sometimes :rofl:

Thanks for heads up! For Footlocker I used code LKS185T2 shipped to door for $109

Hey RyGuy, thanks so much for the code!! Was thinking of picking them up as I had a $50 GC that I haven't used yet, but hadn't. But with the code, and no shipping and no tax in Pennsylvania for shoes, I'm $59.65 out of pocket for them! A no brainer!!!

I still remember that all-star game. Was shocked at seeing the all-red shoes he wore (as solid bold colors weren't in vogue yet). Can't wait to see them in person. Hey duke40 duke40 the materials are really good?

Hey RyGuy, thanks so much for the code!! Was thinking of picking them up as I had a $50 GC that I haven't used yet, but hadn't. But with the code, and no shipping and no tax in Pennsylvania for shoes, I'm $59.65 out of pocket for them! A no brainer!!!

I still remember that all-star game. Was shocked at seeing the all-red shoes he wore (as solid bold colors weren't in vogue yet). Can't wait to see them in person. Hey duke40 duke40 the materials are really good?

Yeah, to me, best leather Nike has used in years.

One of my high-school bball teammates showed up to practice one day during the 92-93 season with new shoes. All red shoes. I don't even remember what they were, I think they were some Adidas model. The rest of us and our coaches were just like, ummmmm, hey Marvin, you realize you're wearing red shoes, right? And you chose those on purpose? Like, you're actually going to really wear red shoes? :rofl: The idea of playing in shoes that were anything other than white or black was yet to exist as a real option for most of us back then. Of course, this was at a time when our coach wouldn't let us wear black socks, which the Fab Five had just recently made cool. Mostly because he just couldn't understand it LOL. Time sure flies.

^ Same thing happened to me in 94, but my team actually wanted to wear shoes that had nothing to do with our school colors. Everyone had to buy through the team sales department from Eastbay. Still part of the Fab 5 era, I traded my pair to my friend for his all black Barkley CB 94s and all black Air (Force) Strongs with black socks. Then I switched to the Diamond Fury and Air Veer for our state tourney run.

Pippen was the pioneer to the craziness in the AS game now. Cwebb chrome dadas, tmac red and blues,...

^ Same thing happened to me in 94, but my team actually wanted to wear shoes that had nothing to do with our school colors. Everyone had to buy through the team sales department from Eastbay. Still part of the Fab 5 era, I traded my pair to my friend for his all black Barkley CB 94s and all black Air (Force) Strongs with black socks. Then I switched to the Diamond Fury and Air Veer for our state tourney run.

Ha, dude, I wore the white/black Veers in the 94 season (my senior year) too after I saw the remaining Michigan players start their season in them. This time I was the odd man out because everyone else on my team had black shoes LOL. But I wanted those Veers. I switched to the black Air Swifts for our tourney after I ran the Veers into the ground. Sick era for sneakers and playing in them.

Just re-watched highlights of the 1994 All-Star game. Heard jokes from the announcers as Bozo the clown or Wizard of Oz, those guys didn’t know he was breaking new ground.

My pairs are on the way, straight to feet

Back
Top Bottom