Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Can't wait...
pimp.gif

They better not have that odd looking mesh.

If Nike doesn't mess this up, I'm spending at least a G on Nike ID that day.

AM 1's are the GOAT.

got 3 pairs during the HOA iD period - and one all leather.
will prob add another 4 pair.
EXCITED.

def good news to hear; I too missed out on the last am1 run in iD

...hopefully NIKE doesn't shaft us w/ a pastel color palette or anything
ohwell.gif

Now Nike I know you're reading this, but let's get this right and you can make 50000x the money.

-try and get the shape right
-use the legit mesh
-good, NORMAL, color options (and some crazy stuff too, of course you'll have to have some bunky colors
ohwell.gif
)

-price. if you charge $150 for these, I won't buy one pair. If you charge 100<x<130ish, i would likely buy 5 pairs. Keep that in mind, we'restill in a recession here.

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

very excited to see ANY am come back with mesh and suede as an option. hopefully quality doesn't leave me hanging my head in shame. NIKE, PUT GREY OPTIONS FOR EVERY MATERIAL. that is all i ask.

Word.

Neutrals and an accent color that pops and I will order multiple pairs.

Laughing at anyone who expects these to be anything less than $150 at the least.

I've missed out on every AM1 iD run and i'll probably skip these too in the interest of saving money.
frown.gif

every things sounds good only thing we need to see is the color palette. Once we know that its a wrap.

what makes anyone think they'll be as high as 150?
am90 iDs are 120, what would make am1 iDs much different than those?

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

what makes anyone think they'll be as high as 150?
am90 iDs are 120, what would make am1 iDs much different than those?
both of the last 2 premium am90 releases were $150 when they dropped (the mesh/suede 90s and the full grain leather/mesh 90s). they did dropthose prices later, but they started out that high. maybe Nike will recognize the economic hardships much of the country is facing and drop the price point alittle, but I don't expect it.

also, I've been thinking about this splatter midsole deal. I hope that is just an option and not required. plain white midsole is all I need.

Back
Top Bottom