Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

ehhhh i was excited then remembered how crappy the shape has been for the past 2 years and how crap the mesh is. not sure how all air maxes got so trendy inthe past couple years as quality has gone down a lot. might change my mind when they come out, but right now i dont want to pay over 100 for them. 3m is agreat add on though

airon0828, the "prime mesh" from the air max 90 id's of late is excellent, as good as any air max I've seen. there's a chance they couldoffer that or something similar. also, they talk about how they are addressing the shape issues that everyone has complained about, so we might get somethingcloser to the true shape than we've seen lately. so, that along with the mention of 3M makes it more promising than normal IMO.

I gotta a very big feeling that this will be a letdown. The options on the 90s and 95s right now are pretty terrible.

the later they put these up the better to much stuff I wanna cop in the next fewmonths
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airon0828

ehhhh i was excited then remembered how crappy the shape has been for the past 2 years and how crap the mesh is. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]not sure how all air maxes got so trendy in the past couple years as quality has gone down a lot.[/color] might change my mind when they come out, but right now i dont want to pay over 100 for them. 3m is a great add on though
i believe these two are correlated.

Originally Posted by Wade187

I gotta a very big feeling that this will be a letdown. The options on the 90s and 95s right now are pretty terrible.
fixed.....the quality on the leather/mesh 90's are
pimp.gif
ifu haven't ordered a pair....

^^gotta disagree with you, made up a few 90s not too long ago and the painted midsoles cracked sooo bad after the first wear that I'm afraid to wear themagain.

^ that's more of an AM90 problem in general, not just with iD's. besides, it's fixable. my iD's cracked and I fixed 'em:

a62152e34ecba6af0102e8636343f4cc8884dbe.jpg

edit: and I agree with mayhem, I had ordered some of the newer am90 iD's with the buttery leather and the materials were all top-notch. I returned thembecause I didn't like how I did the colorway and just haven't gotten around to ordering again.

This was posted in the Team AM thread by battleground03:

"Here's something to get your mind going (Props to wideangle from that other forum for the pictures) Shotsof the actual materials from Nike London
"
The "suede" seems similar to the fake suede on the OG ID's. The "relective" isnt3m but a kinda reflective synthetic. Mesh is 2 tones of grey, black white and light blue"

swatch.jpg

Looks promising.

gonna make one pair to see how the shape comes out.....if it's alright.....i WILL be freebasing on these the whole time they are available!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

gonna make one pair to see how the shape comes out.....if it's alright.....i WILL be freebasing on these the whole time they are available!
devil.gif
hell yeah me too. anybody wanna buy a TV?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
...word...I'm thinking about colorways already, let's hopethese are in fact the colors and materials.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom