Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Sleek Reverse Drury's up there!

Here's my Heineken pair...
64klc7.jpg

2dm7eqp.jpg

I opted for a White outsole, and applied the star onto the heel area

Some seriously hot ID's on here

QUESTION: I never had a pair of AM1 and I really wanna make a pair... I'm a 10 in AM95.. do these fit the same?

Thnk You!

im pretty sure ive posted an ID, not sure if i posted all the pairs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2e22hww.jpg

1zxp1me.jpg

- USAs
- Penny 2s
- Urawas
- BlueUrawas
- Tiffanys
- Futuras
- Random

got another 5-10 in the clip
smh.gif
smh.gif

Those Futura and BlueUrawas are sick!

I made an Urawa pair as well but with two big differences. We'll see how it comes out.....

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1zxp1me.jpg

- USAs
- Penny 2s
- Urawas
- BlueUrawas
- Tiffanys
- Futuras
- Random

smh.gif
smh.gif

Hey am87 how do you like your tiffanys?  Anything you would want to change?  That Julep is a really interesting color... would you recommend it? 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by air max 87

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- USAs
- Penny 2s
- Urawas
- BlueUrawas
- Tiffanys
- Futuras
- Random

smh.gif
smh.gif

Hey am87 how do you like your tiffanys?  Anything you would want to change?  That Julep is a really interesting color... would you recommend it? 

in all honesty, out of all the pairs i have, their my 3rd favorite behind my penny 2s and futuras, i like the julep colorway, i am gonna change the laces to black though because i think thats "too much" julep. But i highly recommend them, and not only because i made them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Mind showing a better pic of those "Blue Urawas"? They look pretty slick.
I ordered a pair as well...got em the other day (no pics yet) Ive done 5 pairs of IDs already and they are prob my favorite out of em all.

sick in person.

Kickaddicted...are you happy with the orange outsole? I did one with an orange outsole and it looks the same color as a peach crayola...very disappointed in the orange.

I've been trying to design a pair inspired by the DJ Clark Kent "Gucci" dunks,
i'm just not creative

Can I get some help please?

Shaun: That's unfortunate. From what I've read, there's going to be another orange, which will be available in both suede and mesh! Hopefully, there'll be an outsole option too.

L7oser: Nice, especially the Purple pair!

man ive had a purple pair like that in my locker since the first day these were up and for some reason i cant bring myself to cop em

Originally Posted by s dubl

Kickaddicted...are you happy with the orange outsole? I did one with an orange outsole and it looks the same color as a peach crayola...very disappointed in the orange.
Yeah it is a bit weird, especially since it doesn't match the swoosh 100%. But I thought maybe it was just me. Overall I happy with them though, just switched the corange laces out for some black ones. Now that orange was too bright, pretty much neon.

L7OSER -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im on the nikeid site and I only see air max1's for the women. are all these womens AM1 u guys did? where did the mens go?

Back
Top Bottom