Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

L7OSER - I'm liking both pairs there boss! especially the blue pair. kinda reminds me of the laser/vivid blue 90s.
might as well post one of mine in here too...

About to pull the trigger on a couple pairs.... What you guys think? 

5ef16b5a2621a63a14eb0515c5af5be773c16300.pjpg

Totally copied soleaddict34 on this one.... too dope to not get...

d5b36005545421aa2420a7a238c61a6a2d11899b.pjpg

^^those are solid colorways bro. You can't go wrong with OG color blocking
pimp.gif

I was thinking about doing something with the electric green option.

Silver mesh, silver suede quarter, reflective silver heel and overlay, black mudguard, electric green accents, and silver midsole with black speckles. Still deciding if I wanna pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

^^those are solid colorways bro. You can't go wrong with OG color blocking
pimp.gif

I was thinking about doing something with the electric green option.

Silver mesh, silver suede quarter, reflective silver heel and overlay, black mudguard, electric green accents, and silver midsole with black speckles. Still deciding if I wanna pull the trigger.
I first did mine with silver mesh too, but I wasnt sure what it would look like and I was still happy with the white... I really wanted a green swoosh, so on a revised one I did a midnight fog inner lining instead of the electric green to kind of balance things out a bit. I might have to do a speckled midsole... its definitely starting to grow on me...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

jibbycanoe ~ is that M. Fog on both the mesh and mudguard? Those are
pimp.gif
thanks boss.  and you are correct, it is the midnight 'smog' on both the mesh and mudguard.  as you may already know the midnight fog mesh tends to look slightly brownish under artificial lighting so keep that in mind if you are using it.  outdoors it looks grey as it is supposed to though

^ thats the thing... in some pics, it looks brownish, while in others (like yours), it looks properly grey...

^^^ Those look sick. Sorry to be a pain, but can you share what colors/materials you used for that design? Thanks!

Those BLUrawas on the last page look to be...

Base - Fog
Mudguard - Hyper Blue
Overlay - Black Reflective
Quarter  Hyper Blue
Swoosh - White Reflective
Liner - Black
Midsole - White
Outsole - Black

For those with the silver mesh, is it very reflective or more of just a grey? Im trynna put together a black/grey pair and I just dont want the silver to ruin it by being too shiny.

Sorry for asking this but i haven't followed up on this thread since december, but for the heineken ids, is it beat red or hot red?  Plz and thx
happy.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Sorry for asking this but i haven't followed up on this thread since december, but for the heineken ids, is it beat red or hot red?  Plz and thx
happy.gif
Beat red for the OG look. Hot red if you want it to "pop".

Question for those that have ordered multiple pairs. I ordered 4 pairs and one pair was shipped and received this week, but I haven't heard anything about the other 3. It's been over a week since my first pair was shipped out. Just wondering if others had the same issue. When I placed an order a couple of months ago, I ordered two pairs and they both shipped out within a couple of days of each other. Thanks for your help.

From my exprience, the pairs that ship out faster are the pairs that have the "Nike Air" logo on the heel. The ones with custom "iDs" take a couple more days for completion. Also, I usually see the tracking number in my Order Status from nikestore.com before I get actual the "shipment" email from Nike. Have you checked your "Order Status" on nikestore.com?

anyone ID a pair for your girl? I'm thinking of putting one together ....just wanted to see what other people have done so far....

i dont remember seeing any besides someone who had made his girl some heinekens.....speakin of heinekens i just got my shippin confirmation this morning...they should be here by thursday, i cant wait...im gonna prolly go out tomorrow and look for some star patches for the tongues

Originally Posted by ksprull

I've been trying to design a pair inspired by the DJ Clark Kent "Gucci" dunks,
i'm just not creative

Can I get some help please?

Ummm... Pretty please? Help me out if you have a few minutes of free time

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i dont remember seeing any besides someone who had made his girl some heinekens.....speakin of heinekens i just got my shippin confirmation this morning...they should be here by thursday, i cant wait...im gonna prolly go out tomorrow and look for some star patches for the tongues

Speaking of those... Where am I supposed to be looking?

Back
Top Bottom