Bison
2zr2q80.jpg

Hunter
10pmws2.jpg

smokin.gif

Illy thanks

There are so many... Amsterdams and boca juniors, and white carnivals for me

I'm working on some right now, I'm gonna post a few ideas later on

Yall dudes got all the big inspirations those, much thanks..

Kal: Your 1st cw is DOPE!

Here are some you all have already with some "ILLY" touches haha

LiveStrong... These may be ordered because one of my favorite uncles lost his battle with cancer
frown.gif
, and they will be a dedication to him. They will be also a reminder for me to LiveSTRONG. Also, it so happened that he passed on 10/02
frown.gif
5drl1v.jpg

2v8hbf5.jpg

Cali with their signature star and the state flag on the tongue
2w7mqyv.jpg

Kidrobot with a gold overlay and the logo on the tongue
1zhfyb.jpg

11qmog8.jpg

Jedi with neon laces and a black tongue
k4uzpj.jpg

Wu-Tang
dlnvck.jpg

Usually I'd go through every page in a thread first before asking a question but I'm tired....
laugh.gif

So no more Clot AM1 ID's?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Usually I'd go through every page in a thread first before asking a question but I'm tired....
laugh.gif

So no more Clot AM1 ID's?

Done deal, son, done deal... I missed out as well.  Gotta get as many AM90's before they change the options on those too...

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

^ Wow. Those aren't even close to acceptable. Looking like fakes lol. What's the Nike iD return policy anyway?
print the return label from the site, stick it on the box they sent you, drop it off...7 days later you get your $...i think you have a year to return them unworn and like 30 days to return them if something happened to them worn

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

^ Wow. Those aren't even close to acceptable. Looking like fakes lol. What's the Nike iD return policy anyway?
Thats just turrible... 
I know this is the AM1 ID thread... but im about 2 mins away from pulling the trigger on these.... 

e98162572a28ae301e2ee29df9eebf2c8fd48e63.jpg

Can't wait to see how those turn out^^^. I've got two other pairs about to be shipped and the waiting is killing me. Trying to decide on the next two...

these are so uncomfortable. i dont know how any of you guys can wear em. its like walking on concrete. i wore mine a few times and went to a nike outlet store and returned em. no problem.

its not the shoe to get if comfort is your first priority but i have 4 pairs and they all feel the same as any other AM1. nothing special but definitely not uncomfortable.

Waiting for my first two pairs to ship (it's taking forever.)  Should get notice on the next 3 pretty soon.  Now I need some help.  I'm trying to choose maybe 2 pairs out of this next batch.  Anybody got any favorites out of the bunch?  No way I could ever afford all the pairs I've designed, so feel free to use anything below for inspiration or just straight up bite if you see a pair  you like.  But yeah, I'm trying to narrow this batch down to the top 2 or 3 pairs and I can't decide...

Mowabbs and Air Escape get my vote'

Dope colorways man, I've yet to put in an order..too much going on between old kicks and new kicks...

Yeah, I'm doing those Mowabbs instead of the first ones I designed and then I'm gonna speckle the midsole. Kinda want to do the same with the Air Escapes unless the ACTUAL retro pair of air escapes just starts showing up on sale at a few different stores and then I'll just cop those. I know what you mean though, too much other stuff coming out and my money only reaches so far...

Back
Top Bottom