Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Here's the updated pics:

2wezxcp.jpg

11abiq8.jpg

2howzv8.jpg

2ewjdsj.jpg

ohij47.jpg

2ufeh77.jpg

Once again Pana... DOPE iD selections! I'm still hesitant to order because of the mesh on the 90s...

How does the Laser Blue 90's mesh and/or Infrared 90's mesh compare to the iD90's?

Ray- The mesh on these 90's iD makes the Infrared/Laser Blue look like the best Nike has ever produced.
My 90's remake were delivered last week.
Staying away from iD's!
That way I'll save money for more LUNAR shoes!!!   

Fabio: Thank for the insight LOL! I might roll the dice with one 90 pair since I can't find the original (some Lunar
wink.gif
 haha). The 1s, on the otherhand, will probably be ordered more than once.

seems like i never posted these

6j33wz.jpg

that was the boot leather for the grey portions, it's "ok" i wouldn't choose it again if iwas given the choice though!

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

got these today
real clean work there... like the yellow hits.  
Daaz... that boot leather does look a lil weird... I like the cw tho... that blues nice.. 

Just got my shipment in. Gonna post some pics as soon as I get a chance. Wasn't too impressed with the quality on the AM90's or AM1's, but I like the colorways that I made.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Just got my shipment in. Gonna post some pics as soon as I get a chance. Wasn't too impressed with the quality on the AM90's or AM1's, but I like the colorways that I made.

Cant wait to see em man! 

those medicine ball 90s look nuts. guess i gotta start doing more than just air 1 ids.

Those Stash inspired 90's are Nice!

How is the leather on the AM 90 ID's.

And I hope Nike goes back to mesh on the AM1, and takes the forced leather off the heel and front part.

Back
Top Bottom