Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

I got a sample AM1 09', id? with silver a midsole/speckled in case you guys are wondering what the silver actually looks like.

i got 15+ in the locker already, come on nike
devil.gif
devil.gif
i got that $$$

I have a bunch in my cart, but now I am waiting on getting some money into my account. I am going to be so broke by the time I'm done

how does this work, only a certain amount can be made each day?? and after that you have to try the next day?

I live in Cincinnati and i heard nike.com resets after 3am eastern time. was anyone able to order a pair today?? I got up at 730am eastern time and they werestill sold out. or maybe i just woke up late lol

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

how does this work, only a certain amount can be made each day?? and after that you have to try the next day?

pretty much...ridiculous tho tried again and got the Mutumbo treatment

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I got a sample AM1 09', id? with silver a midsole/speckled in case you guys are wondering what the silver actually looks like.
Is that material on the upper solver as well?

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Is that material on the upper solver as well?

Thanks for the heads up. Now I know to go white...no shiny for me. I am going to wait until some of you guys post your actual pairs before I pick mine up. Iam too nervous about the fabrics and shape.

Back
Top Bottom