Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by General Johnson

eek.gif
pimp.gif

any talk about bringing back air max 90's with similar options?

-waystinthyme

Got my first pair today.
Colors:
White mesh with silver overlay, Midnight Fog mudguard, and Stadium Green accents.

I'm really happy with how they came out, good shape and materials. All the shades of green on the interior, suede, and sole are spot on. The greenembroidery on the heel is slightly lighter, but hardly noticeable. I'm still waiting on my other pair, will probably do a couple more after the crazinessof the holidays. I say "go get 'em" if you're still up in the air about them.

My first order will be home on Wed.
Just ordered these a few minutes ago.
Wanted to use the splatter option and I think over the black mid sole would be the best way.

I've decided to pass on a second pair of Space Jams to get like two pairs of AM1 IDs. I can't wait till my check comes in this week.
pimp.gif

SoleAddict, those are sick, nicely done. those would work with any color as the accent too. purple, hot red, blue, etc. good job.

here's my first pair, I think I'm going to return them and make something different. the hot red is a lot like infrared though for those wondering. imean, it pretty much IS infrared. and the toe is pretty square in terms of the profile, but the actual mesh isn't in the shape of a square at least, likeon a lot of the QS from the summer. overall the shape is not great but it's not terrible. and my fog mesh does not appear to have that brown tint,I'm not sure if it's just me or what... haven't seen them in daylight though, that might be why.

thanks for the comments fellas. ^^yeah, you can use any accent color on that colorway and it'll prob turn out good. My Hot Red accented one should becoming soon hopefully.

yup, I was even thinking of redoing them with purple. and I will probably rock black laces in them but since black laces are easy to get, I figure I'dorder them with the accent pair just to have them.

Had the green joints in my locker, Gotta get em now...............too fresh OG Style
Black/infared joints look hot too.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

thanks for the comments fellas. ^^yeah, you can use any accent color on that colorway and it'll prob turn out good. My Hot Red accented one should be coming soon hopefully.

that pair you did on the left came out NICE.

Agree any color will look nice.

You make me want to go and order all the colors in that make up.

SoleAddict - nice pair. I have the same one in my locker.

My 5 pairs should be coming in tomorrow. They are an hour away right now, just sitting.

I plan on going in on another few pairs once mine come in. Cant wait.

Anybody tried the silver midsole? I used a gray midsole in '05 and I can't remember what the color option was actually called then.

I ask because I want that (or black) over white because white = eventual yellowing.

^^I was thinking about doing that too, can't get enough of my OG colorways.

These are all in my locker, the non-OG colorways...may get two or three, of course the old lady might not be too happy
roll.gif

1)AM95 inspired, with reflective silver on the overlay and heel(bit the idea from avngrguild)
2)Air Trainer 1 inspired
3)Atmos inspired...still up in the air about the splatter though
4)Just a nice black/blue colorway with reflective black swoosh

I may be broke soon also.

Zach you suck for that one picture!

We need more!

And how long was your pair in Louisville? Mine has been there for more than a day.

Soleaddict- I have a similar pair of them blue joints I plan on having made. My pair is a J-Pack inspired with a blue swoosh & white laces

Zach- Them are looking good from above. Are those iDs
laugh.gif
......j/k

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Zach you suck for that one picture!

We need more!

And how long was your pair in Louisville? Mine has been there for more than a day.

man I had the worst time with my camera today, it's actually my back up cam because my good one died on me last month and this one is old and is fallingapart can't believe it's even working still, plus I had bad lighting so I'm taking more photo's tomorrow. My Eminem inspired pair will be heretomorrow.

mine were only in Louisville for a 8-9 hours same with my 2nd pair here is the time frame in Louisville for those.

[table][tr][td]LOUISVILLE, KY, US[/td] [td]12/07/2009[/td] [td]8:26 P.M.[/td] [td]DEPARTURE SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]12/07/2009[/td] [td]7:56 P.M.[/td] [td]ARRIVAL SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]12/07/2009[/td] [td]7:43 P.M.[/td] [td]DEPARTURE SCAN[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]12/07/2009[/td] [td]11:42 A.M.[/td] [td]IMPORT SCAN[/td] [/tr][/table]

those grey an stadium green ones came out clean. Got these in the other day. i got 4 on the way this week and 2 by Jan.

Back
Top Bottom