Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

For returns.... call your local outlet/NT

If you paid with CC you can do it in most cases and they will refund you right then and there.

I paid with Paypal, so they said NOPE! Gotta return through mail. I even just asked for a gift card and they said no can do. Little mad about that but oh well.Gotta wait another week.

which did you call ^ Jville or Monroe?

and that's good news for credit card orders because I want to return 1 of mine then hopefully they put them back on the floor at a cheaper price whilei'm there.
devil.gif

Received my two pairs today. Very happy with the final product, though I'm going to send back to change one thing on each one of them.

One is a LAF inspiration while the other is a STASH inspiration.

Pics hopefully later, if I can find my camera. If not camera phone pics will do for now.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

which did you call ^ Jville or Monroe?

and that's good news for credit card orders because I want to return 1 of mine then hopefully they put them back on the floor at a cheaper price while i'm there.
devil.gif

Monroe. Its 5 mins from my place.

Originally Posted by fattymagee14

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34
In your mind use the NBA Jam voice when I say,"Stolen." I can't help but copy these, they are too beautiful. Since we don't live in the same town I consider it ok.
these are amazing
pimp.gif

KVN - Dope iD's! I have a pair similar to those volt joints...those will more thanlikely be next to be ordered.

Shaun - Now you have to wait forever, AGAIN! However, you can't settle. Make sure you arecompletely content with your iD's.

kab ymmij - Here's a picture of the back . . .

24w4nrp.jpg

Just got my first pair in the mail. They fit a 1/4 to a 1/2 size big imo. Quality seems to be very good. I was pretty nervous that the inner lining wouldlook bad being white instead of midnight fog like the rest but it turned out pretty good. What do you guys think?
3bc26781f79b76828b3d88ae738b7a859e0fc3be.pjpg

80a36d26198c9a2e6aa88abed0f0a7c74f913289.pjpg

It was hard for me to debate as well. Hot red is slightly too bright, and I think Beetwould be slightly too dark. Like I've said a few times though, the hot red makes them pop pretty nicely.

FlightEightyNine...yeah I'll snap a few pics later when I get home and post em. Over all they look real good, but I'm just not 100% happy with the waythe white turned out. I think I would have been happier if I chose blue laces over white.

Tyler...yeah sucks I have to wait AGAIN..lol but I don't plan on wearing em right away so I'm good. Me and the wife kinda got em so we can wear emtogether on our anniversary in August. I'm good though I have two more pairs on the way besides those.

Can't wait!

Originally Posted by trooooooph

Arrived yesterday and today, respectively.

I will definitely be ordering more.

4175910308_f3edddb3eb.jpg
CLEAN!!

I've been lurking in this thread, I'm gonna pounce on a pair of these soon enough. Just gotta finalize exactly what I want.

How long does it take for them to get to your door?

Regarding returns... Although NikeTowns and regular Nike retailers say you HAVE to send it to the Blue Ribbon location in Memphis, Outletswill accept them (or at least the Milpitas Outlet here in CA). Hope that helps!

Is it true they fit big? I'm a sz. 13 and may go with a 12.5 to be safe. Interesting they even offer them in a 12.5. My reds fit a bit bigger than myblues. Weird because they're both made in china. My left foot is a bit bigger than my right so this is how I have to get down.
laugh.gif

Just bought 4 more. No need to post pics, I bit designs that have been posted here already.... too dope to resist.

Spent just over $1k on these AM 1 ID's alone! (Well minus the cost of 2 pairs since they are getting returned)

I am sure its not over either.

I am going to go insane when they put Orange options up (crossing fingers!)

Nike outlets nationwide and maybe NT's are having a pretty good deal, and it could save some $ on your I.D orders.

Dec 10 - 24
Receive a $25 Holiday Score Card with every $75 purchase*
*Limit 4 per transaction, while supplies last. Please see store associate for details.

so spend $75 you get a voucher for $25.

I'm hoping this works on Gift card purchases. If so I'm getting 4 $75 giftcards
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom