Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Zach- I highly doubt that will work. That means spend $300 in gift cards you get $400 in gift cards. Hahaha that would be sick if it worked. No chance tho.

i don't have the promotional card on me with the details but the $25 giftcard they give you for spending the $75 can only be used in a certain time frameafter x-mas I believe. I will post more details tomorrow.

I will be shocked if they let the GC's count for the $75 purchase but you never know since the Free gift card can only be used later date.

I hope that promo works out!

Just wanted to share another pic of the these and their inspiraton...
happy.gif

2r2w6q9.jpg

wi9hl1.jpg

w/ flash

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Is it true they fit big? I'm a sz. 13 and may go with a 12.5 to be safe. Interesting they even offer them in a 12.5. My reds fit a bit bigger than my blues. Weird because they're both made in china. My left foot is a bit bigger than my right so this is how I have to get down.
laugh.gif

i wear a 13, got a size 13 today, and i will go ahead and say they fit true to size...

don't size down, not really worth the chance they might end up too small imo...

jaytthelegend wrote:

Everyones ID's are looking sick. I plan to order 4 out of these 6. Any advice?

my advice would be to narrow those down to one or two pair you really like...

the colors of all 6 are way too similar to order all those... big waste of money imo...

but whatever, you might see things completely differently... just my opinion...

Sorry for the horrible oversized pictures. I will try and get better shots of the LAF pair before I return them. I accidently put the wrong color on the swooshand the stash pair has glue stains around different parts of the shoe. Very satisfied with the final result. Can't wait to reorder these two and get 4 morethat I already ordered. Get Cashback on your order by logging in thru ebates.com, 6%. Save that money.

Is it true they fit big? I'm a sz. 13 and may go with a 12.5 to be safe. Interesting they even offer them in a 12.5. My reds fit a bit bigger than my blues. Weird because they're both made in china. My left foot is a bit bigger than my right so this is how I have to get down.
laugh.gif
Can you post more pics? I'm a 14 and was thinking of doing one of these two colors since I can't find AM's my size in either color tosave my life.

Prob cop a pair if money is right post xmas.

Ones posted so far are great. I'm ptob just gonna go og ccolor blocking w nuetral grey steezy. And add different accents. Two pairs is a must

Nice IDs everyone especially those Atlantic Blue AMs.

Thanks Cincy! Can't go wrong with a stash colorway.

How long does it take for Nike to ship ID's? I think I'm gonna order myself a pair after I finish Christmas shopping.

Getting some good ideas in here. Lots of good stuff everybody
I'm glad I waited to order a pair, the colors look so different in everyones photos from what I thought they were, I had to change up my designs

Been wearing mine all day...great quality on these! No one should hesitate about getting these.

Originally Posted by Zach13g

i don't have the promotional card on me with the details but the $25 giftcard they give you for spending the $75 can only be used in a certain time frame after x-mas I believe. I will post more details tomorrow.

I will be shocked if they let the GC's count for the $75 purchase but you never know since the Free gift card can only be used later date.
I asked this in the am fam thread but I don't think I got an answer yet, but check the fine print and see if the $25 "score card" isonly good at factory and clearance stores. that is my suspicion, but maybe not. if you can use them online, then why not spend a couple hundred, get the giftcards, and then return everything? haha.

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

laugh.gif
Can you post more pics? I'm a 14 and was thinking of doing one of these two colors since I can't find AM's my size in either color to save my life.
I think KVN is a 14 and I think he has some iD's in hand so you could ask him about the fit...

IMO they run big. I usually run a 15 in Air Maxes, but with the ID's they run big. I have a pair of sz 14 lance armstrongs and I need to take the insoleoff. Where as with the new id's in a 15, I could double sock it or add another insole in there very easily.
KVN

Back
Top Bottom