Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Left my OG inspired white / navy's in my car and they were stolen this wknd! when my car was broken into. It's killin me....I might have to order another pair...

These came in today.  I wanted to get one fairly traditional colorway and one with a little more flair.  I swapped the white laces with the Nike (RED) just to see how they look.  I'm really happy with the way these came out...looking to get a couple more pairs.  Let me know what you guys think.  Sorry for the crap iPhone pics.
jsn1w2.jpg

oqdhls.jpg

f1du8g.jpg
298sck.jpg

I'm planning on doing a couple, the only problem I'm having is deciding on a grey based color way. 
I have 5 or 6 in my locker but i can never decide between the silver and midnight fog.

If anybody who has received their pairs could post pics it'd be appreciated. 

9f9364da3b7af27af4e5a3b7101b00c7094bab43.pjpg
66a26033c8f1bfd0a101470581037fef2e7a67c9.pjpg
50a261e3e3fe0fa2ad212a0b06de0c2cfce6beb1.pjpg
2bd16238f4f8a8170312de44f4ca193854c6251f.pjpg

Thought i do the midnight grey on the usa's since everyone is doing silver/grey.....

Pulled them out of the box and my brothers girlfriend say in excitement, "WOW are those BROWN!"

I was like

2yw6zgw.jpg

keepin them tho....

Originally Posted by jfied23

These came in today.  I wanted to get one fairly traditional colorway and one with a little more flair.  I swapped the white laces with the Nike (RED) just to see how they look.  I'm really happy with the way these came out...looking to get a couple more pairs.  Let me know what you guys think.  Sorry for the crap iPhone pics.
oqdhls.jpg
like these a lot, nice color combo 
pimp.gif

1. USA - I have come to realize that I will never find the OG pair in my size so I had to improvise. Very happy with the results.

2. Bengals - My hometown team.

3. Cowboys - Mom lives in Dallas, and I have always liked the 'Boys.

All iron on patches, bought from craft stores and eBay. Very happy with how they turned out.

Nice Bengals cw cincybcats. Maybe you should have put "Ochocinco" on one shoe and "Ocho-uno" on the other lol.

hey, im not a creative guy but if anybody gets bored...

help me create a Univ. of Oregon edition am1 and i'll purchase it! and try to throw on the O patch as well

thanks
laugh.gif

After ordering a bunch of different pairs and returning them, I've finally settled on 2 basic colorways... USA and Grey/Black. I think I'm going to just stick with those this time around. There's too much other heat dropping this year to be spending $125 a pop on a bunch of AM 1's.

Back
Top Bottom