Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Reverse Huarache Light AM1iDs. Big UPs to Cris for the OG cw template! I had to add a personal touch to them lol

sctagj.jpg

10qflnr.jpg

2a5eys2.jpg

~2 week 'til the new options drop! I'm stoked! lol

Tyler & Cincy: Thanks for the kind words! I seam-ripped th logo off a pair of OG Huarache.

I finally finished applyin' a personal touch on my Penny 2s : )

2natidf.jpg

2lbgahe.jpg

dgjaq1.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Tyler & Cincy: Thanks for the kind words! I seam-ripped th logo off a pair of OG Huarache.

I finally finished applyin' a personal touch on my Penny 2s : )

dgjaq1.jpg

These are crazy! Great Job Illy.

illy: Again those pennys are really nice. Wish I had some extra cash to make a pair for myself. All of your iD's have been great, very creative
BTW, u took the Penny patch off a pair of Pennys? Or u bought em?

Thanks again, pare! I seam-ripped the Penny jewel from my little sister's beat OG pair. Sometimes, it's good to hang onto beaters because you'll never know when you'll need / utilize them. lol

I can't wait for the new options to drop already! I have about six designs in mind, which will all have an "ILLY" touch added to them lol

Damn, I dont have any old pairs with decent patches. Might check out the local crafts store for any good patches. Cant wait to see your new pairs^^

Lol or just former customizers that happen to have beaters with donor parts! Thank you NikeiD for for makin' customizing easier for us lol

Originally Posted by Uluv411

There's some Arts and Crafts MAJORS in here lol
Arts and crafts...
laugh.gif

So what's up with the mercer try-on's being $265 at FC????

Can't you just make them yourself for $125 on NikeID?

Didn't they come in the same black ID box titled AM1 ID?

Anyone know the deal with this? It seems very odd to me. 

-JTTL

^ yes they did come in a regular Nike Id box and was labeled "Air Max 1 ID"
but then again, its FC, what do you expect
laugh.gif

try-ons with a disco FTW
pimp.gif

Vagrant wrote:

For the Summer Options, Nike will bring in four new colors and add them to the current palette of seventeen colors. Here is a break down of what materials will come in these hues;

Team Orange: This color will be for the suede and sock liner sections. Unfortunately we will not get a mesh option for this color, or any color for that matter, on this update. Hopefully, with any future updates, we will get another mesh color added to the palette.

Lilac: This will only be for the suede parts of the iD. No Sock liner option.

Blue Dusk: Another pigment for the suede parts and sock liner only.

Neptune Blue: The only reflective (3M) color added this time around. It will also be available for the sock liner.

Splatter Update: Neptune Blue is the only color added to this option.

Lace Colors: All of them will be available for the laces.

So, there you have it. A total of 21 colors when these four new ones get released. Expect the Summer Options to drop this coming Thursday, April 1st 2010.

Box price: $125

Unfortunately, Nike iD changed their mind with the addition of Team Orange mesh!
mad.gif

That update is looking GOOD.

I cant wait to go in once again on a few things.

Might have to re do some now with the new options.

So it sounds like they still going to keep the older options up right ???

If so.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom