Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

The options are UP sooner than expected!

Here are some of my favs...

2nqa69s.jpg

Amsterdam Samples

ketcgj.jpg

Slate 95

687xxx.jpg

Flash Carnival

2qvb59w.jpg

Easter (kinda late lol)

52kig8.jpg

Huarache Racer

339ll6f.jpg

Zen Yeezy

34sh56g.jpg

Stash 95

mbiirb.jpg

Stash 95 Version 2.0

5k51ue.jpg

Foot Patrol 90 X 360

11jynw2.jpg

Pacman / Philippines (patches... anyone)

2565htc.jpg

Huarahe Light Re-Up

like 148 and change i believe....but if u create a nike.com account u get free shippin on ur first order so they will be like 136

You guys forgive a id newbie for this question, but do i return these %@$+#*@ back to china or somewhere in the us? I did 3 id's and they are too big. Ordered 11's things fit like 12's. I didn't get a packing slip or a return label in none of my orders. 'Preciate the help.

If I'm not mistaken you can return them to any nike store^ I know a lot of people have returned them to Nike outlets. Not sure about not having the packing slip or label though. i say call them and ask first

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

You guys forgive a id newbie for this question, but do i return these %#$%%#@ back to china or somewhere in the us? I did 3 id's and they are too big. Ordered 11's things fit like 12's. I didn't get a packing slip or a return label in none of my orders. 'Preciate the help.

im not sure but i think you can return them to a local factory store? but call and ask if you have one close by

Hi there !

Been a silent reader for years now... finally i make my first post

my 2 Ids

nothing new but they are simply too nice cws

A [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]BIG THX to s dubl[/color] !!! He hooked me up with this beauties

came up with a couple designs
These 2 are inspired by the female version of the aqua 8s

This is inspired by the RC's but with grey instead of white

t

these are inspired by spizikes
Green with black speckles to rememble the cement print
black with black speckles on the front and back panels trying to resemble the cement print again
middle panel has reflective material that is black whick substitues for the patent leather that are on the OG spikes
and a suede swoosh
white outsole and grey insides

happy.gif

which ones yall likin

Back
Top Bottom