Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Anybody get something like this?   I placed my order on 8/28 and my order status is already shipped
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by kickz4show

My custom Penny 2 inspired AM1's
your welcome for the idea
pimp.gif

ahhh NO.....if anyone is owed a Thank You its Ray and Jake. Jake's Atlantic Penny 2's inspired me for the concept and Ray for the Penny logo.

Thanks for the credit, Bro! haha I'm really liking the pull-up + the logo. ILLY!

I'm pretty sure that I "inspired" JWD with the Atlantic Penny II pair too. I ordered mine from the first wave. It's all GOOD though!

What are you exactly talking about? The color or the logo. If its the color, the options are not available anymore. If its the logo, I had the logo from a pair of blk penny 2 removed and sewed on the AM.

Time for another round of ID's.  Just a few I did yesterday and a little today.  Some are inspired by other kicks, a couple just have an obvious theme...

I'm thinking the Oreo VI's and the Carnivores could use a little custom work on the midsole.  Oreos is easy, just some white splatter but I'll have to get that midsole pattern down on the carnivores to really make them pop out right.  Alot of these are hit or miss.  I'm not totally crazy about all of them but I'm def. feeling the Carnivores, Jordan 1's and 2's, Atmos AF1 joints and the Bruce Lees...

Not sure what that is TAK....no way them joints are shipped already. Man I thought OH tax was killing it, Cali aint no joke
frown.gif

got my 1st pair of AM IDs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Penny 2 X AM1

28hq0ig.jpg

2lu30g5.jpg

posted jan 6th....

just sayin
grin.gif

THIS IS WHY I WANNA HOLD OFF ON GETTING A PAIR THIS WEEKEND...I WANTED THE 3M BUT I DONT WANNA SETTLE FOR JUST SUEDE...AND THE MATERIALS THEY GOT NOW ARE CORNY IMO...AND I HAVE WENT TO THE STUDIOS WHICH OFFER MORE "SUPPOSEDLY"

Here are my Top5 for order consideration. Two of the five will advance haha

Buck
1zp39j6.jpg

Wu-Tang
1gokes.jpg

Jedi (just add neon laces haha)
14e055l.jpg

Kidrobots
21n2hyf.jpg

LiveStrong
d4375.jpg

Damn Ray that's a tough call if you're trying to pick two out of the 5 above. I guess if I had to choose, I'd maybe say Wutangs and the KidRobot 90's. They're all fresh though

Is it, Sir! I'm leaning toward the LiveStrongs, Bucks and Kidrobots though. I plan on addin' "ILLY touches" to all of the Top5. I'll probably get the others for my next orders.

But YO! Which pairs are you ordering?! You rendered a whole lotta dope iDs haha

Back
Top Bottom