Nike Air Max 2090

CT7698-600

XXXX - CT7698-600 - 101.png XXXX - CT7698-600 - 102.png XXXX - CT7698-600 - 103.png XXXX - CT7698-600 - 104.png XXXX - CT7698-600 - 105.png XXXX - CT7698-600 - 106.png

Last edited:
Heh, guess I'm in the minority, but I bought both the Pure Platinum color and the Duck Camo (black/infrared) colors. Can't wait to get them both in, and Rakuten with the 8% cash back is dope!

Heh, guess I'm in the minority, but I bought both the Pure Platinum color and the Duck Camo (black/infrared) colors. Can't wait to get them both in, and Rakuten with the 8% cash back is dope!

Like them too! Let us know how they run btw! I live on an island and can only order online so sizing info is vital :smile:

Dude! i bought the same exact two colorways... LOL i forgot about the rakuten though smh.

and i just paid off the shoe CC.... LOL

big1236 big1236 Yay, I'm not alone! :lol: I re-bought the shoes with Rakuten anyway. So now I have 2 of each pair... damn, my credit card bill's gonna be a hot mess with all these deals that happened.

im in for a pair of these on discount in either color from yesterday. i haven't seen a good enough other color that peaks my interest though.

Received the duck camos and they fit half a size big. When I compared to other 10.5's this is definitely bigger.

I just ordered the duck camo 2090s as sizes are disappearing now off Nike..I went true to size as I did with the 270s so hopefully they’ll be good

Back
Top Bottom