Nike Air Max 2090

Debating on these on Nike By You

Attachments

• infrared.jpg
    infrared.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 471
Foamer hits the nail right on the head. Like he said, these shoes feel like what the Air Max 270 Reacts should've been, and to echo what a lot of reviewers said, it's VERY comfortable underfoot.

After hearing all the positive word of mouth I’m starting to turn the valerian blue will be had soon...

Anyone know where I can get the platinums below retail? They’re starting to grow on me
these really grew on me and these pics got me sold.... under retail gang

You guys looking for AM2090s under retail?

25% off 'til April 15th at 6AM PST with code "SWS25". Looking at $112.50 shipped (slap on a 2.5% Rakuten cashback for a few extra bucks off).

Anyone actually like these? I like trying something new but that big rubber backing just isn't doing it for me.

I thought you were trippin at first, but when I put them on.... I think you may be right. Will keep em for a few more days and re-try them on.....

49846402672_1a636dede9_b.jpg

Wore 'em out for a walk yesterday. Really soft and comfortable, but I guess I'm more used to firmer comfort now so it's a bit of an adjustment period. I forgot how the 270s felt and it's been a while since I've worn a shoe with a soft-tuned Air unit.

Back
Top Bottom