Nike Air Max 2090

Got the 2090s in! Let's get the important info out of the way.

1) It fits true to size for me. Not too loose and not too snug; just about right for my liking.
2) It feels REALLY nice on feet. It reminds me of the Air Max 270s with a better foam cushion up at the front, and it's nowhere near the AM720s in terms of tilt.

49721778688_2d7bda1c80_b.jpg

49722318036_f5348d9c51_b.jpg

The shoe's design is really interesting in a good way (to me at least) to say the least. Definitely feels like it's like looking at a car where certain angles look doper than other angles. You'll probably see what I mean with the pictures below. The Duck Camos' design is surprisingly nicer to me than the Pure Platinums.

49721778628_75f1a284b1_b.jpg

49722632712_964ac73d1c_b.jpg

The Pure Platinum colorway really shows off the shoe's lines. You can really see the inspiration on both models from sports cars of its respective eras. I see more of a fastback type of model coming through with the 2090s.

49721778668_d99c0a8194_b.jpg

Last edited:
K KnowTheLedge - I'll get an on-foot shot tomorrow! In the house first since I want to rock them for a day's worth of an outing if I wanna step out of the house with these, haha.

Does anyone know the foam used? Has it been confirmed yet? Many reviews say the foam is really nice and bouncy. Also I'm waiting on a colorway that speaks to me before pulling the trigger lol.

anyone else have just a liiiitle too much room in the forefoot?

I got a 10 and it's just a little too long. not much but for my liking, and I could probably live with it. it's a thumb's width but I never like it that way- but that's the norm right?

I don't wanna go half size down because the width is gonna kill me if I get a 9.5

decisions- decisions....

dru812002 dru812002 - people are guessing there's some sort of React in there, but I don't know. It's definitely nice though, I can say that. Need to step out and walk fast to get an idea of what it is.

big1236 big1236 - About a thumbnail's space is good. If your biggest toe touches to where the tape starts at the toebox, you're fine. If it's closer to the edge of the toebox, it's likely too small.

I should've waited to order the camo joints..they're on sale on snkrroom.com for 120 shipped :frown:

I should've waited to order the camo joints..they're on sale on snkrroom.com for 120 shipped :frown:
This shop legit? Been looking for a deal on these since they’re sitting most places. $120 shipped seems great. Thanks

Urban Outfitters online has the Platinum 2090s for $112.50 plus tax

limited sizes

Reactions: ejb
big1236 big1236 - About a thumbnail's space is good. If your biggest toe touches to where the tape starts at the toebox, you're fine. If it's closer to the edge of the toebox, it's likely too small.

i may try the 9.5 then, because my foot doesn't quite touch the tape. It's like a cm away from it. hope the 9.5 is ok for me width wise because i really like this shoe....

Scored the Duck Camo from snkrroom. $120 to NY with free shipping and no tax? Sheet lol. Can't wait to get them in, also plan on using an exacto knife to expose the Camo!

Anyone actually like these? I like trying something new but that big rubber backing just isn't doing it for me.

I personally like the Duck Camo ones more. Also because I decided to get it for $112 through Notre, I'm gonna send the other two back. Since deals can be easily applied to these shoes and we're not able to go out, I'm not in a rush.

My pair from sneaker room already came in. Super fast shipping.
the ducks do look better in person. Really comfortable. Totally tts like others have said. I usually size up a half in am90/1’s but these are good in my usual size 10.5.
Might grab the platinums once they’re under $100

I mean I am all for new. But I def wasn't paying the retail they had set for it with the look of it. How does it feel as far as wear goes? Maybe if I can get a pair for under $100 and they make some better color ways ill indulge.

I mean I am all for new. But I def wasn't paying the retail they had set for it with the look of it. How does it feel as far as wear goes? Maybe if I can get a pair for under $100 and they make some better color ways ill indulge.

I haven't worn 'em out yet, but just from the initial try-on and walking on tiled floors, they feel good. I would say very similar to the Air Max 270 with a bit of a bouncier foam up front.

Back
Top Bottom