Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Might be just me being cheap but I still can't put up more than a bill for these... Ill wait

you aint wrong, highest im willing to go is $80.

Ive seen nike suck people into the hype way too often, 9 out of 10 times these retros get marked down and pop up at outlets.

That's what was awesome about the Air Max 98 TL's. They used a Phlylon midsole with the air units, so they were not susceptible to crumbling. Just separation and air leakage. The GS versions of the 98 TL's used the air max 97 midsole which was polyurethane so of course those would crumble now. Im waiting for a retro of the 98 TL's. One of my Favorite Air Maxes of all time. The white/Blue/Neon was the pair I had multiple times and wore them to the ground. I have a feeling if they do retro, they will end up using the 97 midsole which I am not fond of.

Adult Version

GS Version
I still have these and they've held up great, not a single crack which is amazing for a 16 year old sneaker.  Mine are in really good condition too.

you aint wrong, highest im willing to go is $80.

Ive seen nike suck people into the hype way too often, 9 out of 10 times these retros get marked down and pop up at outlets.

Agreed. I'm aiming for that range too.

Wasn't a huge fan of the 98 TL, but good to see El Bro posting.

Anybody have any idea if any other 98's are coming out? I bought both the last two at retail (FOMO) and obviously should have waited.

I'm hoping for some gray or black-based 98's

Last edited:
Anybody have any idea if any other 98's are coming out? I bought both the last two at retail (FOMO) and obviously should have waited.

I'm hoping for some gray or black-based 98's
Two more colorways are slated to release, pics are on the first page. 

PRETTY KOOL WHEN I WAS IN THE 7TH GRADE.. STILL NICE BUT I WOULDNT COP

Back
Top Bottom