Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

just did a stock locate for the fire berry in a 9.5 and 10 and came up empty. probably out of systems now.

Same here. I tried to stock locate a 10/10.5 yesterday. For anyone who's trying, you might have better success if you go to a House of Hoops instead of a regular Foot Locker. I was only able to try at my local FTL. The nearest HOH to me is 2 1/2 hrs away. :smh:

I tried at HoH with no luck. Dude just had a serious come up. Well, his wife at least :lol:

My friend over there in the States just offered me his Liberty Hyperposites for $240 plus shipping. Tried on only. Are these going for stupid prices still? And should i snap this up? I will if its a steal i just havent been looking for them latly after picking up 2 x DB's this week.

buy those, now.

Fo real? I feel like i should. Whats the market price on them atm? I remember them being pretty high on my last attempt to find em. If i wasnt busting my budget itd be a no thought buy... decisions. might scan ebay to get a feeling

My friend over there in the States just offered me his Liberty Hyperposites for $240 plus shipping. Tried on only. Are these going for stupid prices still? And should i snap this up? I will if its a steal i just havent been looking for them latly after picking up 2 x DB's this week.

They retailed for $225 and they're probably the most sought after Hyperposite.

Your friend is really giving them to you for a steal.

You're not gonna find them any cheaper than that.

Seriously, I'd kill for SOL's at that price.

GOT DAMN LOOK AT THOSE BHMS! I hate to love this shoe so much. We don't get a damn thing!

Just did it, got the SOLS for $250 shipped, in a replacement box which kinda sucks but im gonna wear em so im good. Man im screwed now! lol. Glad nothing goods dropping till them 6's n powders x's

Just did it, got the SOLS for $250 shipped, in a replacement box which kinda sucks but im gonna wear em so im good. Man im screwed now! lol. Glad nothing goods dropping till them 6's n powders x's

damn dude, your a 12, nasskimask.gif if i'm ever in SA :lol:

damn dude, your a 12, nasskimask.gif if i'm ever in SA
laugh.gif

LMAO! jasonmark.gif right back at ya lmao.
The soles on these just found out are worn once, lil yellow in spots.... not sure mmm. My xmas rondos are icey n ived worn em bout 1 times..

I would do some serious doubling up if those digital camo LA pe's came out. Matches the high school I coach colors and love digi camo.

Back
Top Bottom