Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

not gonna be happy if there isn't a air max 360 basketball model next season. thought the hyperposite was a way better big man shoe than the lebron X. why would i want zoom max on the next hyperposite? :frown:

this is not good news for my knees. may need to stock up on more hyperposites if they're going to have to last me at least a third season.

honestly if the hyperposite sequel was going to have zoom air, i'd rather there have been no sequel and next year just put out more colors of the hyperposite.

there are already plenty of shoes with zoom. what sense does it make to put zoom on next year's big man shoe as well? this sucks.

Speaking what we are all thinking.
Nike pull ya head in, just keep these hyperposites coming with diff cws, nike must know that the horrid 2014 are not going too sell at all! Ugly and zoom. mmm yeh no! Really angry if one of the best balling shoes is turned too trash

not gonna be happy if there isn't a air max 360 basketball model next season. thought the hyperposite was a way better big man shoe than the lebron X. why would i want zoom max on the next hyperposite? :frown:

this is not good news for my knees. may need to stock up on more hyperposites if they're going to have to last me at least a third season.

honestly if the hyperposite sequel was going to have zoom air, i'd rather there have been no sequel and next year just put out more colors of the hyperposite.

there are already plenty of shoes with zoom. what sense does it make to put zoom on next year's big man shoe as well? this sucks.

I've only heard great things about zoom max (I didn't cop the lebron X's cause I thought they were ugly)

Is it not good for larger players like ourselves?

liked the lebron X more than the 9 and way more than the XI.

the X would be great for a 3 or a 4. don't think zoom max is as good as air max for a 5 though.

Not my pic

Man these are fire, I'm definitely going to be stocking up on these, foamposite + max zoom ...exactly what I've been waiting for, a durable upper and that bounce cushioning ...I hope nobody likes these lmao easy cop for me and clearance prices!

Can someone get an up close of Aldridge tonight? Looks like he has the digi camo pair on but can't really tell.

Cheers boys, hard for me too judge the market price on these since Australia only got something like 50 pairs. Need a on feet pic too sell me i think

not bad, but still doesn't hold a candle to rudy gay's all red raptors pair

[/quote]

yo...those Rudy Gay PE's are too ill. You killin' us nike... KILLIN' US!. Watch nike retro these in like 5 years with all these colors at $300 pop with lesser materials

Last edited:
^ what i'm really worried about is that they're going to waste all the really good CWs on those truly awful 2014 models

Man those 2014's look like the truth! And I'm GLAD they have the 360 Zoom Max so these will be purchased! Can't wait!

I'm still depressed about this shoe. So many possible colors that would make this shoe easily the most desirable one on the market, but NIke dropped the ball. The OG Rudy Gay PE's, the Bosh Xmas joints (both of them), BHM from this and last year, last year ASG, Reverse Amare's, Rondo Golds, NYC exclusives that were seen with the SOL's, and the list goes on...

Now we'll probably get flooded with those ****** 2014's and they won't sell, causing NIke to scrap this shoe completely

Last edited:
Can someone photoshop OG hyperposite colorways on the 2014s (SOL or amare's for example)

Last edited:
Man nike hasnt trolled us this hard since they began business! Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom