Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

NIKE!!!

Last edited:
i bet the all-star/gumbo pair is going to be straight fire too. of course, they won't release either
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Nike completely dropped the ball on this shoe. :smh:

Watch when they retro these in a few years we'll finally see the colors we really wanted.

Brown/orange? Tiger camo? Raspberry?

Come on man.

And I see Eastbay stopped carrying the last 2 semi-decent colors everyone was waiting for to drop in price.:stoneface:

Last edited:
Retro?

:lol:

And I really don't feel like we were given very many bad c/w's.

I love my Tiger Camos & SOLs, I don't really hate the others they just weren't must haves for me.

The Glows, Fireberry's, and every NYC c/w are all very nice

Naw, what I'm trying to say is that we never really got a "basic" color way. All black with white accents for instance.

The hardest or more popular c/ws were the fireberries, the black/crimson, the orange Amares and the navy.

Personally, I think it's because they all featured black prominently.

SOLs, Arctics, Tropicals, etc. were alright. But they just didn't do the shoe much justice IMO.

Just looking purely at those 2 colorways... Easy pass.

Maybe another colorway will save that model, because it aesthetically looks like a downgrade.

Not my pic
these are horrendous for casual wear, but performance wise the flexibility and ventilation looks promising, plus must be lighter weight than the Hyperposite 1. These new ones are going to hit clearance racks pretty quick, imo.

gimme da Rudy Gay Grizz pair :smh:

what size do you wear? i came across someone selling pretty much every hyperposite for 130-150 a pop. i couldve got all 3 pairs i own for the price of one and a half. i was so mad. ill see if he still has the gays, i was gonna cop from him.

Just finally got my SOL's in. Damn there sick. Gonna look good with cream pants. Now i have the rondos as well, i need the glows bad but prices are way high, the retail tag being stupidly high isnt helping

Back
Top Bottom