Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

^ still beyond terrible. Looks like someone threw a pair of foams into a waffle iron

0mmTco4.jpg

might be a gm pair
Bought them at a HOH so unlikely 
laugh.gif

Are there even gm pairs of hyperposites...?
sick.gif

Damn! I beat a pair up of the black/crimson playing ball and they were built like a tank. No scuffs or anything like that.
Yeah, besides the mesh, the whole shoe is still good.  I'm going to return these to nike, and hopefully they'll give me a refund.  Glad I picked up another pair of these not too long ago 
ohwell.gif

The mesh on the ventilation shaft ripped after I balled in these a few times.  Has this happened to anyone else?

\

Ouch...that hurts. i don't play in mine but all the posites I've owned are damn near indestructable. If you planned to just ball in them take solace that the hole doesn't affect performance. If these are for casual wear then... |I back to nike they go.

Last edited:
\

Ouch...that hurts. i don't play in mine but all the posites I've owned are damn near indestructable. If you planned to just ball in them take solace that the hole doesn't affect performance. If these are for casual wear then...
tired.gif
back to nike they go.
Sent them to Nike for an inspection and they ended up accepting the return; looks like it was a defect 
smile.gif

thank you sir. hope you flourished with the thermals you were looking for.

I didn't that day, and that Sunday night I ended up burning through those funds on all sorts of debauchery :lol:

I will before the summer comes to a close though, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom